shippo telephone contact

Has anyone found a telephone contact number for Shippo "?

their contact options are less than stellar - you send an email and maybe after a few hours you get a response - if you are lucky:(

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: shippo telephone contact

I'm also gonna guess that the volumetric weight is the problem here. When I ship small packet / tracked packet, then I always enter the highest weight for the price (250g, 500g, 1000g) for example and as long as my total dimensions are under 90cm, I have no issues with my small packet / tracked packet labels.

It's a different case for expedited parcel. I usually enter 1cm more than what I measured (for all sides) so that there's a bit of wiggle room, and enter the weight as rounded up to the nearest 100g. Never had issues with labels either.
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

Shippo is THE most obscene company to deal with EVER! They charged me a 'surcharge' of $107, without my permission, took it from my PayPal account. I had FOUR shipments, all weighed on the post office scales and bought the correct amount of postage, PAID for it on PayPal, used Shippo to process the payment and shipping labels and now they charge me this surcharge. They are chicken **bleep**s that don't list a phone number anywhere and do NOT reply to any service request in two days so far! I will NEVER use them again. Even eBay cannot reach them!

Raymond in Canada

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

As noted by others, postage IS based on either actual weight or Dimensional weight and the formula they ues to calculate varies on the service and destination. The calculator chooses whichever is greatest to come up with the charges. To get the best bang for your buck use the best box for your item to arrive safely. If you are adding more than 20 grams and 1 cm per measurement you are only ripping yourself off. The formulas are available at Canadapost website and are applied based on the final data you are entering. After you enter the package information and hit accept, the dimensional weight used will display on your label. If you are getting many reports of wrong measurements keep track on your copy of the sales order. If someone at the postoffice is measuring your package, make sure they are being careful doing so. Some hurry and are not accurate in the proess. The other plan of attack is to purchase an accurate scale that will weigh what you plan to be shipping(with a hold button) and keep track of YOUR measurements for down the road. Its well worth the investment.

-CM

PS. Be as accurate as possible when creating your listing with weights and measurements for your package. That way no surprise when you go to mail.

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

11-Dec-2018 22:55:11 PST
Transaction ID: 8E942171CA1602127 

a charge of $51.72 made to my account.  other charges for shipping label were about two dollars.  I do not understand.

remove charge

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

@exintegra wrote:

...  a charge of $51.72 made to my account.  other charges for shipping label were about two dollars.  I do not understand.

remove charge

If you are seller who purchased shipping via Shippo. Then either ask Shippo directly or sign into your goshippo account and look at your shipping purchases to see charges.

If you are a buyer who made a purchase on eBay -- then contact the seller you bought from.

-..-

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

I have had only one experience with Shippo.  I ordered a couple of items from a US

seller.  The package went way over the projected delivery day and I filed a claim and

received a refund.  The package never did arrive.  I found out from the seller that they

use Shippo .  I advised him that I would not buy from him again if they continued to ship

with this outfit.  The negative and neutral feedback on the sellers site all reflected problems

with delivery or items not received---Shippo.  Hard to tell ahead of time if a seller is using

Shippo.  They are to be avoided.

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

Shippo is NOT a carrier. They are software with which people buy and print postage. It has as little to do being a Shipppo label with your parcels being lost than the moon phase at the time it was printed.
Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Perhaps you are thinking of a company with a shipping company with a similar name.

As Mo mentioned Shippo is simply a shipping program where you print labels from a number of different carriers. They don't every see or handle packages  so avoiding a shipper that uses Shippo to print out their labels doesn't make sense.

Message 28 of 28
latest reply