Can I mention another members user id on this site?

Hi

I sold some Realistic Gold Clad tubes.The buyer spent $200.Well he has been harassing me ever since.He started out by saying he needed those tubes like yesterday.I said well nin a bulk order they may not all be Realistic brand.He said just ship whatever you have now.!!I did that.He then said oh these are garbage.I cannot even use these.They were are exactly what he ordered and they were NOS.He said oh I can only use European tubes the ones made in the unites states wont work?Hello???

So moving forward he said how many tubes do i have as he will purchase all i have.I tell him $500000.I have 50,000 tubes.He then said oh i need this list of tubes filled.He states I have a full PayPal account.So I spend literally two days looking fore all the tubes he asked for.I then tell him he must purchase the tubes as i have to create a listing.He said oh that was a joke.Excuse me a joke.???I hired someone to help me though the inventory to locate what he had asked for as it was going to be several thousand of dollars.A joke???He then leaves me alone for a while then he comes back and said oh can you take each tube out of the box and line all 100 tubes up and he will buy them guaranteed.Well i think if he is going to buy those tubes guaranteed then why does he need then lined up.I don't fall for that oner.He then asked me if i had more of the tubes he originally ordered.I said yes and he said OK i will buy all you have.Well my tubes are from a business which was open for 4 decades and only clo0sed because the owner died.So i know my tubes are of the highest quality.I have been told its like going back in time.Anyway i look fort and locate more of the tubes he had originally purchased.Oh that was a joke buddy i thought you knew that.Again .He then tells me he has 1 million plus tubes.So why the hell are you buying from me.Hew tells me he sells to all the big volume tube sellers.He tells me that i am an idiot my prices fluctuate etc.He has literally cost me $500.He then keeps up with his orders and how its always a joke and he thought i knew that.Well another interesting tid bit is his feedback is private.You cannot look at his feedback.I desperately want to know if i can put his name out there as a warning to other sellers.He also threatened to leave me negative feedback if i did not find him some more tubes.I could go on and on.But first I need to know if I am allowed to name him by his user ID.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry for your delima, you cannot name and shame on these boards.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No for the forums.

But you can put the idiot on your blocked buyers list.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Block him.

And then call ebay Customer Service to Report a Buyer for his untold shenanigans. He is costing you time and money and interfering with your ability to conduct actual business. 

Finally, stop answering his messages. Unless he's threatening to come to your house and stab you with a tube, then call police. 

Sorry to hear about this. Most ebay sellers go through one version of this or another but yours seems to be a rather extreme case. That's too bad. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You advertised Realistic tubes.

They sold for $200.

The buyer asked for fast shipping.

You did not have enough Realistic tubes and substituted another brand, with the buyer's permission.

He was not happy with the quality of the tubes.

Bad-- because you did not send what you advertised, he has a good case against you. I won't go into details but it could get expensive.

Hindsight 20/20-- you should have told him to Return the tubes for a full Refund and Blocked him.

However:

He wants to keep the tubes. So obviously he is happy enough with price and quality.

But:

He decided to be a Richard about it.

He persuaded you that he would be a big buyer.

He persuaded you to do a large scale search of your inventory.

He tried to persuade you to take the tubes out of their boxes (reducing their resale value?).

You refused that one.

He has literally cost me $500.He then keeps up with his orders

Are you aware that you have a Blocked Bidder List.

He was unhappy with his first order, and rather than returning the order for a refund, he has decided to mess with you.

Put him on your Blocked Bidder List.

Stop communicating with him.

Ignore any Messages or emails from him. Because you had one transaction with him, you cannot Block his messages, but you don't have to respond.

If he is overseas, you can if you wish, Block his entire country.

He also threatened to leave me negative feedback if

Good!

Phone Help and Contact during business hours and have them note the Feedback Extortion on both your and his accounts.

This will help get it removed if he tries leaving it, and get him a 'pinkslap' from eBay.

Don't worry about identifying him. Your category is fairly esoteric and not too many ever find theBoards anyway.

And for Ghu's sake, don't try leaving negative words in your feedback! Trust me on this!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply