Want to pay for item but seller will not send invoice with shipping incuded

Hi, I won an auction for an item a few days ago and want to pay but the seller will not send me an invoice with shipping included. I cannot pay without it as the shipping will not auto-calculate and I get a message saying request total from seller.

I've requested an invoice with the agreed amount for shipping a few times since winning, but so far have not received it (prior to bidding I asked the seller whether they shipped to my location and what the cost would be and they said yes and provided an amount).

In addition to the reminders from ebay to pay, I also got a direct email from the seller wanting to know when I'm going to pay him/her (that email didn't acknowledge any of the past invoice requests I sent).  I responded and said I'd pay as soon as they sent me the invoice, and also sent another invoice request in case they somehow hadn't received the previous ones.  However, no response or invoice.

Any suggestions? I don't want an unpaid item case.

Thanks, 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can you insert any shipping cost yourself? Sometimes that is possible -- to the great annoyance of sellers.

By the way, I've had occasional requests for invoices on sales when the purchase as Free Shipping (ie shipping included). Is there any chance that's happening?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Can you insert any shipping cost yourself? Sometimes that is possible -- to the great annoyance of sellers.

It's not possible anymore. Hasn't been since... so many years I don't remember the last time I was able to do that as a buyer.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply