Cannot Search Completed, Ended Listings or Time Remaining On Auction / Fixed Price Listings

Noticed this late last night & came home to the same issue.

Click on Completed or Ended Listings & nothing happens, just remains on the original page.

Time remaining on Auctions & Fixed Price Items are also missing.

Shows on my listings, just not on any others.

Another glitch or perhaps a problem at my end ?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Cannot Search Completed, Ended Listings or Time Remaining On Auction / Fixed Price Listings

EBay is probably ramping up for another round of "fix it until it breaks" in advance of the Spring Seller Update, and they've found new areas to wreck. Woman Very Happy

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Woman LOL

Good one!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Yes I discovered this yesterday too, however I found a way to make it work...

If you are on the "other items" search for a given id and you want to see "completed" or "sold", tick the box as you usually would (nothing happens) then hit "return" or whatever your equivalent key on your keyboard is and it then updates it.... the automagic return when you click the box previously must not be working.....

This might also work for the other aspects that aren't working for you.....

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member

Having the same problem here today, completed, sold and free shipping doesn't work. Also the drop down menu for best match etc is not working either

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Any of you people try using a different browser? (especially if IE is your normal browser).

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I use Firefox, and it is working for me.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanx Recped.

Works fine with Chrome as a browser.

I guess eBay & IE are on a bad date again.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply