Is there a way to read feedback that relates to a specific item if there are no actual reviews posted?

Is there a way to read feedback that relates to a specific item if there are no actual reviews posted?

For example, if a seller has multiple units of the same item available for sale and has already sold one or more of them, is there a quick and easy way to read feedback related to the ones that have sold?

The only way I've found to do this is to go through the seller's feedback and search for the item name but it's a very time-consuming and tedious process that very rarely works.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is there a way to read feedback that relates to a specific item if there are no actual reviews p

robb282
Community Member
i would like an answer to this too, i think this is very stupid on ebays part that you cant do it or they make it so difficult to do it, i think there should be a button in the listing to see comments left for the same item
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Is there a way to read feedback that relates to a specific item if there are no actual reviews p

I couldn’t agree more.

Some sellers have tens, if not hundreds of thousands of rep and tens of thousands of entries in their feedback. While all items play a role in their overall feedback and trustworthiness, most people will want to know specifically about the item they are interested in. Obviously it isn’t an issue with small-time sellers, but big sellers who sell multiple copies of the same thing will often have feedback related to that item and buyers will want to see it.

There definitely needs to be a way to search a seller’s feedback.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply