Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Item Not Received Cases Opened by Buyer Far Too Quickly

This has been my greatest frustration with selling on ebay. Buyers on the other side of the planet don't seem to realize or appreciate how long it takes items to reach them when they choose to pay for surface mail. Now I'm thinking that ebay has some...

I have been chared an amount in my invoice which is incorrect.

My invoice amount for the period May 1 to May 31, 2013 was wrong. I am trying to contact ebay customer support for the correction. But when I click the ebay "Call Us" button the screen freezes and does not give me any option and it become dark screen...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

if im bidding on an item from a seller who has multiple items and ive checked there other items and

if im bidding on an item of a seller who has multiple items for sale, but when i check these other items i seem to be constantly outbid by the same bidder, hmmm sounds a bit odd to me. The item im bidding on has only one other bidder and its the same...

I bought an driver mirror for my lincoln vehicle6 days ago. It was paid and already shipped. Ii supo

On June 23, I bought an driver mirror for my lincoln. The item was paid and already shipped. I t suposed to come after July 8-12., but 2 days ago my vehicle was smashed by on e drunk driver, so currently I don't have a lincoln. Thus, I don't need the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do I do about a seller that has informed me that he doesn't have the product to send.

The seller has just contacted me saying he doesn't have the product to send me and if he cancels the transaction it will hurt his ratings. I'm to wait to whenever he gets the product in stock. Made it look like the email was thru ebay but it wasn't. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A buyer use a f word in his message to me

i posted a lens with some defects on ebay and the defects have been clearly stated. the price is buy it now price and one buyer make a best offer with leass than 10% of my set price. rufsed by me of course, the buyer sent me a message said the lens i...

Changing 30 Day to GTC

Is there a way to mass edit about 200 30 day fixed price listings to GTC without waiting for them to end and relisting? I have too many picture issues to deal with right now.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is PayPal controlling eBay now? They withold payments into your account for up to 21 days?

I am a small seller who is on a fixed income & now when you sell, PayPal can withold your funds for up to 21 days if you don't have 100% Positive Feedback? So I ended all my auctions & don't want to sell on eBay anymore. PayPal is making interest off...

selling duration

What is the maximum number of days I can list my item?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Methods

How do I know if a shipping method from US to Canada will revert to Canada post once it reaches customs. I do not want another courier. How will i know? I want Canada Post only. Does Royal Airmail have an agreement with Canada Post? What is expedited...

any tips for a first time seller

i have two new items that i am trying to sell ive never sold anything before was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to maybe get more people intrested. do you think its just that i dont have any positive feedback for selling anything so people d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

help on setting up charity donations savethelasalle

can i set up donations to a specific Charity .. There is a closed down theatre in the town i grew up in and they are going to restore and would like to set my store up to give 10% of all sales to the Lasalle theatre in kirkland Lake to give something...

international shipping and viewing

So I closed my store in april and I took advantage of the 50 free listings for the first time. I have noticed a decrease in shoppers and 98% of my sales were Canadian. It used to be the majority were US. It seems that when I bulk relisted, the shippi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is "cushioning"?

seller says he did not cushion the shipping. Does this mean charge extra?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hover Preview?

Searched but search revealed nothing - thought this was asked and answered - hover preview of first post before opening. Will it return?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who is 'private listings - bidders identities protected'?

I am being bid up on a few items by 'private listings - bidders identities protected'. What is this? Why would a buyer hide who they are? Is this actually the seller trying to bump up the price of the item because it looked like I was going to get it...

Search location.

How do I change my Ebay search location to default to worldwide (Search all Ebay sites) instead of just Ebay Canada and I have to change it every time?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time help needed

I wanted to buy an item but it said the seller did not list if they shipped internationally. They are in the US and I am in Canada. I found this out after I tried to buy it and it was in my cart saying Ebay was buying my first item. I was thinking th...

DSR Question

Hi all, I looked for info but could not find anything on this. I think I recall something mentioned at some point along the way about buyers leaving positive feedback and a low dsr of 1 being against policy and subject to a possible removal... Is thi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should have been free shipping

Anytime I shop on eBay, I ALWAYS narrow my views to "free shipping". I was shopping fashion jewelry, under free shipping with a price limit of $4.00. I won an auction for a ring for .01. When I rcvd the notice that I won the bid, it then said shippin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

question regarding Tax

Hey guys i'm just wondering can someone explain to me the whole tax thing on ebay?? please and thanks. like how do I charge tax and what do I do with the tax. I have never had an online business before and i dont know about this. Looking for help to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.