ebay members are you satisfied to that EBAY sellers are ripping off the buyers and EBAY is happy abo

look I am a buyer and I am not happy infact I am very angry === with ebay and its policy giving all the credit to the sellers I bought 15 items and in each order I am having setback I think ebay policy STINKS they need to have a better relationship with buyers === they need to have   a  [ live phone line ]when you phone some one answer not waiting 6-8 hours -------------they have to fired the CEO - FOR A START========I am mad as hell with these people and cant take it no more =========== this will be my last buying and will take my business some where else ====================SO LONG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: ebay members are you satisfied to that EBAY sellers are ripping off the buyers and EBAY is happy

When you say you have a 'setback' on 15 items, what do you mean?

Were the items not as described?

Were the sellers out of stock?

Were you involved in a Dispute and required to return the items for a refund. paying the return postage yourself?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: ebay members are you satisfied to that EBAY sellers are ripping off the buyers and EBAY is happy

The OP (original poster) has only left one feedback for a buyer:

"seller mail me a piece of flat tin [i cant believe it] i am so mad ---ANGRY-"

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

The OP (original poster) has only left one feedback for a buyer:

"seller mail me a piece of flat tin [i cant believe it] i am so mad ---ANGRY-"

for item described as a   ...HARD DRIVE CADDY  (item )

To my experienced eye the item photo looks like it really is just a hard drive holder not a caddy. But maybe that's what the folks in the UK call them.

A simple light weight piece of metal for big pounds. I can see why the buyer was unhappy.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

it took 6 weeks to receive and I email the seller a couple times and he stop reply ===================
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You only have 45 days to file an Item Not As Described dispute.

If that time has not passed, do it NOW.

Unfortunately, you will be required to return the item with Confirmation of Delivery and that is not cheap for overseas. The seller is not required to refund your return shipping.

Sigh.

Your credit card has a longer deadline and may not require the return. Fingers crossed.

Go to the card you actually paid from (Paypal is just the mediator, keeping your financial information private). Phone the 1-800 Customer Service number and ask about a chargeback. Have all your dates, prices and transaction numbers handy for the clerk to process a refund.

You have 60 days to leave Feedback. The most effective fb is calm and factual. "Not as described/pictured 6 weeks for Surface delivery" perhaps.

At the same time you will be asked to leave Detailed Seller Ratings. The normal rating is Five Stars. The LOWEST rating is ONE STAR. No stars is a free pass.

In addition, you can add a Response to any feedback, yours or your sellers. Again the most effective Response is calm and factual.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply