Buyer protection denied. Im leaving eBay now

Wow eBay just helped a crook make off with  $120 of my Money. His Ad says its good product when I get its not. The Rip off gets eBay to side with him and gets to keep $120 while i get his item.  This my CUE to leave e Bay for good so after I finish my current orders I will delete my account and use Amazon. They care about and protect their buyers. Word  EBay Im leaving your thieves just like the slime your protecting

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Buyer protection denied. Im leaving eBay now

AND DENIED ME BECAUSE THEY SAID I DAMAGED WHEN I TESTED IT WITH A 10 POUND WEIGHT. SAID I DAMAGED IT AND THE AD DID NOT SAY IT WOULD SUPPORT 18 LBS. It does
Message 21 of 35
latest reply

I DID NOT DAMAGE NEVER SAID I DID I SAID IT STARTED TO FOLD OVER AND WOULD NEVER SUPPORT A 18 POUND weight as described. SELLER says he never said that - oh my god lmao
Message 22 of 35
latest reply

Its in the ad , its all in the ad this is insane
Message 23 of 35
latest reply

We are trying to help you. Please don’t use all caps in your replies, it’s like you’re yelling at us.

No, you can’t ‘name and shame’ here. But the questions that I asked you would not have revealed that.

Your claim was denied because you wrecked the item using it as the photo stated?

Did you open a Not as Described case? Did you ask to Return it?

On what grounds was your Return request denied? Did you forget to send it back or what?
Message 24 of 35
latest reply

WHEN you RETURNED the item (and you can do that even if the seller says "no returns") did you put the return tracking number in the Dispute?

When was the returned item received?

With Paypal YOU pay for return shipping, even if this is a Not As Described dispute. That is offset by a much longer deadline (180 days instead of 30 days),

BUT

You MUST return the unwanted item or you will NOT get a refund.

Message 25 of 35
latest reply

My feedback ws removed as it was NOT POSITIVE of being shipped a very useless item too weak to use so weak it disgusting 

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

So eBay has not given my case a true look at they did not even know the Ad says it would support the weight. Now they are just saying its Damaged so no return shipping. They say its damaged without 1 photo at all not 1 . Somehow its damaged so much I cannot return it just by testing its strength.  Its not damaged eBay says its Damaged no photo was sent and no Damage was claimed by me. I say wrote in my initial email it was weak and started to bend with 10 lbs weight on it.  Now its ruined according to eBay !
Because I tested it and found it unacceptable.  LOL
So its advertised as good for 18 pounds yet its not returnable if you test it with 10 ?  Yes this is what eBay's is saying now. They gave up on the 18 pound weight not being in the Ad.  Its the Old Its Damaged and cant be returned now.

ITS not damaged and no photo was sent AT ALL. 

But I have offered 10 times lol

Message 27 of 35
latest reply

The Plot thickens
Message 28 of 35
latest reply

The plot does indeed thicken but you need to keep your story straight. 

Can you please, from the beginning, give a precise account of your attempts to resolve it? What you are telling us doesn't follow process, as it defies what we all know about how Buyer Protection works, and then it changes. We cannot help you or offer advice for you to help yourself if you can't adequately explain what has happened. Not the 'he said, she said' stuff either, that's of no consequence. What you said to ebay, how and when. Exactly. 

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

I don't think the OP wants our help.
Message 30 of 35
latest reply

yet its not returnable if

It is returnable.

EBay and Paypal regulations are stronger than the seller's policies.

(And most of the posters here are sellers and don't like that one little bit.)

If you had returned it, even on your own dime, you would have been refunded.

You can complain if you like, but you had 30 days from delivery to pack it up and return it through eBay's Money Back Guarantee.

You have 180 days from Payment to return the widget on your own dime and get a Refund.

If you back your PP account with a credit card , you can also phone the 1-800 number on the back and ask about their chargeback policy.

Or you can complain.

baby dummy.jpg

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

I'm confused.

complaint.jpg

Message 32 of 35
latest reply

Ah  ha, oh dear.

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

I think we're all getting a little grumpy, kids.

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Hello everyone,

Since this thread has gotten a bit off-topic, please bring the discussion back to the OP's case.

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 35 of 35
latest reply