Paybright

noushin_65
Community Member

Hello, here I am looking for a new phone of an iphone 12 not too expensive. so naturally I do my research on the internet and I see an interesting ad. which is this one

Using PayBright payment plans to pay for your eBay purchase is easy:

1. Complete PayBright's short application for a purchase you are thinking of making.
  2. If approved, you are instantly given a PayBright virtual card number to use on eBay, valid for one purchase.
  3. Complete your purchase on eBay by choosing the credit card options, and entering in the details of your PayBright virtual card. 
  4. then I follow the procedure and I subscribe ! I am approved by paybright . then I go back to make a purchase of an iphone 12. to my great surprise . the payment is refused and my account blocked . alore I go to the payment services I chat with them.

I had to fight to get my account back and they tell me that paypal refuses my payment and call paypal! my question is why to subscribe to credit if it is for paypal to refuse the means of payment? and why it is to the customer to call paypal that they reject the fault has ebay?? false advertising or incompetence of ebay ? i think that a maximum of the population must be aware of the bad services of ebay and i will personally take care of it ! it took me 3 hours for a purchase that did not succeed . to conclude call paypal it is them who manage ! i think the competition must be better oraganized than them.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Paybright

mcrlmn
Community Member

Perhaps it was divine intervention.

I don't know which PayBright reviews you "researched", but the one's I read were bad.

There are many 'too good to be true sad songs' in this forum.

Only purchase phones and other electronic devices from certified distributors.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Paybright doesn't work on eBay and no one at eBay appears to care. They show the payment system in the auctions, although an approved Paybright card is declined.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I've actually used paybright on ebay successfully....the billing details need to be what their system Recognizes and if u think u have the billing details correct think again for example ur postal code change all capital letter to small ...If ur postal code is T1B2C4 change it to t1b2c4..it does work u just need to play around with billing details
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I'm currently experiencing issues with it, I've made minor changes to my billing info as you said it worked for you. Really odd as o used paybright like 2 months ago and I have been approved for well over the amount the item I'm purchasing. Kinda sucks haha.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply