Shipping

Hey yall, I need a piece of mind. 

I ordered a package that shipped on NOV 20th from the US. It currently says "customs cleared" on Dec 1st but I have not received any updates after. Contacted Intelcom they said they haven't received it at the warehouse. 

The reason why I'm worried is I received other packages swiftly like (1-2 days) after customs cleared and this one hasn't updated.

IF anyone been through this and could let me know how it went I appreciate it ! 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Shipping

@plutocardshop wrote:

Hey yall, I need a piece of mind. 

I ordered a package that shipped on NOV 20th from the US. It currently says "customs cleared" on Dec 1st but I have not received any updates after. Contacted Intelcom they said they haven't received it at the warehouse. 

The reason why I'm worried is I received other packages swiftly like (1-2 days) after customs cleared and this one hasn't updated.

IF anyone been through this and could let me know how it went I appreciate it ! 

Intelcom is the same courier many of the River shipments are delivered with. If you receive a email notification directly from them you can sign up for alerts. If you use the website the alert function seems to disappear. From past experience with their tracking system updates are either slow or erratic. As for their phone system, &*^%. Pardon my language. Getting someone to pickup may be city dependent. All I can say is keep checking your porch.

https://intelcomexpress.com/en/track-shipment/

-Lotz

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

Yup, several times, and each worked out just fine.

What is eBay's estimated delivery date?

Here's one example:

Purchase History.png

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Watching tracking is a Bad Idea.

Tracking is a Seller Protection against unwarranted Not Received claims.

You got a window for delivery. Mark the last date of that window on your calendar and try not to think about it till then.

If the shipment is not in your hands then, you can open a Item Not Received dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded.

The only concern you need to have is if the shipment is later delivered when you have the ethical dilemma of whether to return the item or the refund, since obviously you can't have both.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My brother (in Cambridge, Ontario) had one USA parcel that had no updates since it "cleared customs" in November.  It popped up yesterday morning -- came via Mississauga (which is currently in a covid-19 lockdown zone). 

-..-

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I've got numerous items saying they can't deliver to me because of "natural disaster"! We had some flooding, but my area is totally accessible!! Now what??
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Your area may be accessible but the shipping route used by the carrier may not. I’m on Vancouver Island and an item I ordered from Mississauga a few days before the highway and rail systems got wiped out was held in Calgary for a couple of weeks before FedEx determined it was safe to continue transporting it.

Be patient and keep an eye on those estimated delivery dates rather than the tracking. Communicate with your sellers if your items haven’t arrived within ten days or so after the last estimated delivery date.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply