Very bad customer service

azgh6666
Community Member
I bought an item which doesn't match the discription. I returned to the place it was shipped from. The seller charged me international shipping but he shipped by greyhound without tracking and contacted me on my cell to ask me to pick up the item at greyhound office. I returned the item to where it came from but eBay refused to give me a refund . I lost the item and my money. Very stupid and unreasonable people. The seller scammed and they took his side and didn't do anything to return my money. They say money gurantee back. All lies.
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Zombie thread

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Zombie thread

Plus, I think the OP made good on their threat to never purchase from eBay again, sort of like someone who's decided not to shop at the Bay Centre in downtown Victoria again because of an allergic reaction to something purchased from The Body Shop.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 23 of 23
latest reply