Need Update on MP Pink Banner and no Micro Deposits Glitch

I need to update my eBay Canada Seller group on the status of the GLITCH that is preventing Sellers from proceeding with rolling into Managed Payments and/or getting their payouts deposited.
Those with the Pink warning Banner about updating their account with the Micro Deposits, are still NOT receiving the micro deposits and in some cases, their Managed Payment Payouts are in limbo and have not been sent for over 2 weeks and others are prevented from listing until this step is completed.
Many have reset their bank accounts numerous times as directed, and still no micro deposits.
Apparently their payments are held in limbo until this step is done, or their listing abilities are suspended, but it is a known glitch and is yet to be resolved.
Please advise status.
Thank you

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Need Update on MP Pink Banner and no Micro Deposits Glitch

@mccormickshobby wrote:

I have a simular problem were I cannot sign up as eBay cant validate my USD account in Canada & I get that Pink warning Banner! Ive been talking with Rob Bigler & now been passed on to Micheal Moss with the MP team to no avail.I know of another seller that got frustrated with trying to get paid in USD and went to CDN payouts... AND IT WORKED???? **bleep**! We both have individual acconts and not business ones so that might be the problem?

Having the same issue with a business account for what it is worth.

Message 21 of 33
latest reply

@itolduandso wrote:

For people who just open a fresh bank account that option with bank document is a problem because Ebay doesn't accept ANYTHING less than an official monthly statement.  I already tried, they didn't even accept the document signed and stamped by my bank by teller in person. Ebay wants monthly account statement, period. So either Bank statement or micro-deposits.

Yup that is going to be an issue as many of have opened new accounts specfically for ebay either due to choosing to seperate or currency requirements. In the same boat as you there. Never taken more than 1 business day with paypal and never had an issue with the micro deposit verification with them. 

Message 22 of 33
latest reply

After all the drama I went through  - no 15 dollar credit.  Ebay promised me in message to give me 15 dollar bribe and nothing happened.  Just bla bla bla ebay and another lipstic for the pig.

Message 23 of 33
latest reply

I'm still waiting.  I have the red banner, I have not had microdeposits, and my payments are disappearing into limbo.  I have been selling here since 1999, it may well be time to go.

Message 24 of 33
latest reply

I have also not recieved any payouts. They have been sent since June 11, none have ever been deposited.

Message 25 of 33
latest reply

Call support and ask them to re-enable you to send another micro-deposit again. You need to wait then 10-14  calendar days.

Message 26 of 33
latest reply

Ebay clearly says they want to have all sellers on MP by end of 2021. So they have time till 2021 to fix things and pay the deposits you have been waiting for LOL

Message 27 of 33
latest reply

I have the same problem.  Endless loops of pink banners and trying to resubmit bank account details and a classic case of you can't get there from here.  Have received about 20 emails saying that money is on its way to my account but never arrives. eBay owes me over $1000.00, beginning to wonder if I will ever see it. Only eBay could create such a mess and call it an improvement.

Message 28 of 33
latest reply

Hi all, I hope some of you have managed to find a way to resolve ebays MP bank verification problems. I've had the same problem with eBay Canada who still owe me US $1058 that has been stuck in Managed Payments limbo for over 3 years now 😕 Having spent many hours with ebay support to no avail, submitting bank statements, entering the same bank details over and over, and finally opening a second bank account I've hit a brick wall... the verification problem remains. So if there are a lot of us with the same problem in Canada (and the US) this is grounds for a Class Action suit against eBay that could cost them dearly, including their reputation. Quite frankly and quite literally eBay Managed Payments suck!

Message 29 of 33
latest reply

Hi all, I hope some of you have managed to find a way to resolve ebays MP bank verification problems. I've had the same problem with eBay Canada who still owe me US $1058 that has been stuck in Managed Payments limbo for over 3 years now 😕 Having spent many hours with ebay support to no avail, submitting bank statements, entering the same bank details over and over, and finally opening a second bank account I've hit a brick wall... the verification problem remains. So if there are a lot of us with the same problem in Canada (and the US) this is grounds for a Class Action suit against eBay that could cost them dearly, including their reputation. Quite frankly and quite literally eBay Managed Payments suck!

Message 30 of 33
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2021

The problem with zombie threads is that the information and advice may be out of date and incorrect.

Better to start a new thread.

A passing thought, many of the problems seem to arise with Tangerine Bank.

And they seem to be on the bank's end, not MP.

Another problem comes from opening USD checking accounts with Canadian banks, particularly for sellers who previously used USD accounts for Paypal.

You might have better luck with the social media reps than the phone reps.

The phone reps have a terrible reputation for getting you off the phone as soon as possible even if that mean giving you the advice you want to hear instead of the advice you need to have.

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/ — Message button in upper right on landing page.
https://twitter.com/askebay?lang=en

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851 -> Automated Assistant, type AGENT -> enter. You will then get more options.

The social media Chat accounts are covered by trained eBay employees with some authority.
And you get a transcript so you can compare what you heard with what you were told.

If you have been using the Chat, have you reviewed those transcripts?

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 06-15-2021

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 33 of 33
latest reply