250 free listings but I have to pay over $11 for insertion fees on 51 listings.

This is on U.S. listings using the multiple relist. I have done it many times but now it wants fees. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

This happened to me last week when I did a relist of about 10 items and saw that it was charging fees so I didn't continue with the relist. I phoned eBay and was told that it was a glitch and that I wouldn't be charged. I tried to relist again, and there were no fees. I suggest you phone eBay.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I had a similar problem last Friday morning.

With 250 available for each, 'Buy it now' was fine, but eBay was attempting to charge me for  listing in auction format.

I postponed listing the auction items a few hours until it was corrected.

Thankfully I always check charges when listing, etc, it's always a pain having to pursue eBay to rectify issues.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It's a glitch that some others are having as well.  The screen will show you that there is a charge but if you continue on to the last screen it should show as $0.00.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week I was trying to relist 200 items and noticed I am being  charged the insertion fees, so I cancelled and try them again.  However I noticed lately when I need to relist when it comes to 500/1000, I have to relist the only first one, and then I can relist 50-100,200 and it worked.  Apparently the eBay system is wacko lately.  Same thing with auction-style and also same thing on com.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This happened to me last week when I did a relist of about 10 items and saw that it was charging fees so I didn't continue with the relist. I phoned eBay and was told that it was a glitch and that I wouldn't be charged. I tried to relist again, and there were no fees. I suggest you phone eBay.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I had a similar problem last Friday morning.

With 250 available for each, 'Buy it now' was fine, but eBay was attempting to charge me for  listing in auction format.

I postponed listing the auction items a few hours until it was corrected.

Thankfully I always check charges when listing, etc, it's always a pain having to pursue eBay to rectify issues.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It's a glitch that some others are having as well.  The screen will show you that there is a charge but if you continue on to the last screen it should show as $0.00.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week I was trying to relist 200 items and noticed I am being  charged the insertion fees, so I cancelled and try them again.  However I noticed lately when I need to relist when it comes to 500/1000, I have to relist the only first one, and then I can relist 50-100,200 and it worked.  Apparently the eBay system is wacko lately.  Same thing with auction-style and also same thing on com.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply