EBay glitch - get confirmation of listings but items don't show up

Have a bit of an interesting situation and before phoning eBay I thought I would post here as usually get useful information here (better than phoning eBay!). I have 3 handbags listed - got the confirmation of the listings - 2 of them are relists and one is new. The first one was listed back on Sept 23rd (item # 352171670953). It is a BIN & ends Oct 23rd.  The second was also a relist done on Oct 14th (item #263263097255). I know this one was showing previously as I had a sale with a non-paying bidder on this item. The third is a new listing also done Oct 14th (#352185969993). The last 2 are 10 day auctions.  All 3 of these items are listed on .com & only ship to the US. When I search either by description under my items for sale or under the specific # they do not show up. Likely some little thing I am missing but for the life of me I cannot figure out what I have done.

The only did not show when I searched it so I relisted it from the unpaid bidder sale and then 2 days later got an email your item did not sell for it. Any thoughts on what is going on would be appreciated. Will break down and call eBay tomorrow if no one has an idea.

Thanks once again for your help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm assuming you are on .COM when you are searching... if you're on .CA they won't show.....because you're only shipping to USA
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes the first time I searched I was on .ca then realized they likely would not show up so went to .com. Not showing there either. When you search the actual item # though it should not matter which site you are on should it??

Message 3 of 3
latest reply