so we are all learning the new feedback page,, and the pains it comes with..

so as a seller, i can still bulk leave my feedbacks, or use auto feedback with the selling manager tool.. but i have noticed since this new format has been installed, about 3 weeks ago, my return feedback is almost null.. seriously less than 10% return rate..

And first off i totally agree that at this point feedback is almost a mute point.. but when you get a strike for anything you need the others to counter balance out everything....so if i deliver a perfect 100 packages and only 10 % or less respond and 2 off them say their package arrived late, then we have big problems.. 

Is ebay taking any measures to insure sellers that we will be o.k.  if feedback left falls off the expected 30-35% return rate..'

This will certainly worsen the numbers for most of us..

Can someone bring this up at the next meeting , discussion board as i will be not available..

Thoughts..??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

so we are all learning the new feedback page,, and the pains it comes with..

Since feedback does not count against our selling accounts, I'm not going to worry about receiving it.

Of course, none of my selling accounts have less than 500 FB, so I'm lucky.

But your mention of 'late delivery' does concern me.

Since FB was dropped as a metric because too few members were leaving it, it seems strange to have any attention paid to this particular point.

If a buyer doesn't leave FB and the item is late, no problem.

If the buyer leaves FB and the item is not late, no problem.

But if the occasional or mischievous or randomly angry buyer can leave 'late delivery' notes and a Defect whether or not the shipment was late.

Badger: You're late.
Mal: You're lying.
Badger: [looks at Mal in disbelief] What did you just say to me?
Mal: You're well aware we landed two hours before we planned to with all the goods you sent us after intact, ready to roll. So your decision to get tetchy, say we're late... means you're lookin' to put us on the defensive right up front. Which means something's gone wrong. It didn't go wrong on our end. So why don't we start again with you tellin' us what's up.
Badger: You're later than I'd like.

There's a Firefly quote for everything, isn't there?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply