'Exciting Changes Coming to Shippo!' Just in Case You Didn't Get the Message Today

If you've been an ebay seller for any length of time, you already know that 'exciting changes coming!' is code for 'we're going to fix things that were never broken'. 

Nonetheless, here is what Shippo has planned to improve for us:

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 5.13.38 PM.png

For the record, the only 'improvements' that I've asked for still don't seem to be offered and that is a packing slip that I can customize to say what I want to say. I used to include packing slips in every package, I've stopped since moving to Shippo because they make it so inconvenient. The other thing was the link from ebay leading straight to create an account with a second click required to sign into your existing one. Like, who hasn't created their Shippo account yet? It's almost a year now. Yes, one extra click but it annoys me every single time. Make the create-an-account the extra click and default to sign-in-to-your-existing account already, jeepers!  

At least having a 'save' function will help. It always cheesed me off to have to re-input all my data if I got to the end but failed to actually purchase my label because Canada Post Corporation was having a nervous breakdown at that moment and the label failed to purchase and generate. Providing, of course, that's what they mean by that bullet point. Results may vary. 

Whatever will I do with the extra ten seconds per label that they've given back to my life? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

'Exciting Changes Coming to Shippo!' Just in Case You Didn't Get the Message Today

Have never created a Shippo account and have no plans to do so...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I was given the option of trying the new workflow today. It was faster, I guess. I bought a label before I meant to do so. I wasted time trying to correct incorrect box measurements and I see I screwed up now with that even. Argh!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply