I am Canadian Ebay Seller, and when I go on US Bay site, why do I have a seller hub

I received an email saying I can use Seller Hub, so I went on it, and it has all these reports, If I am associated with Ebay Canada (and sell on Ebay.com) is my site mixed up

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am Canadian Ebay Seller, and when I go on US Bay site, why do I have a seller hub

You sell on eBay.ca in CDN funds and you ship to Canada and the USA.

Since the Seller Hub isn't ready yet and only the new listing form, clear your cache and cookies on your computer. 

Use "sell a similar item" for any new listings.  

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You sell on eBay.ca in CDN funds and you ship to Canada and the USA.

Since the Seller Hub isn't ready yet and only the new listing form, clear your cache and cookies on your computer. 

Use "sell a similar item" for any new listings.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@diane.ryan wrote:

I received an email saying I can use Seller Hub, so I went on it, and it has all these reports, If I am associated with Ebay Canada (and sell on Ebay.com) is my site mixed up

You can sell on either site or both sites. Listings on .ca are in CA$, listings on .com are in US$

If you are on the "free 50 plan" you get 50 free listings on each site.

If you set your listings to ship to Canada & USA (plus International if you choose) the listings will appear on both sites.

If you have to use Calculated Shipping then list on .ca, generally speaking Canadian sellers need to use flat-rate shipping if they list on .com

The Seller Hub is the replacement for the Selling section of My eBay, it has not been introduced in Canada yet but is the default for the USA. You can manage all your listings no matter which site they are listed on from My eBay on .ca if you prefer to stay with the old system. (the Seller Hub will probably be available in Canada at some point later this year).

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you

Message 5 of 5
latest reply