Insertion Fees charged , different amount , not Listed Items

Hello , 

I just received My Invoice for  June  .

I was charged $ 33.98 Insertion fees .

The Items are listed on  200 free listings  .

I  realized that  Insertion fees I'm charged  is not the same cost (  C 0.34  , C 0.47  , C 0.48 , C 0.49 ).

Is anyone experience those charges ?

EBay stated that Items will not Relist Automaticly if Seller don't sign for MP . ( Not able to sell, relist, revise ...)

The date they took Insertion fees doesn't match with Items listing dates  .

Some of those Items are SOLD  and Delivered ,  I have to pay Insertion fees .

Some Items they took Insertin fees are not listed in my Selling List .

What is those Insertion Fess without Relisted Items ? OR Insertion Fess for Items Delivered in May ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Just want to let you know that I found answer .

The Insertion Fees  in my Invoices are conversion rate .

Thank you

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hello again,

Today I went to my Account  to see is CS  girl did what promised - NOTHING FIXED ,  SHE  LIED !

I Found  on my account that I'm charged for 78 listing insertion fee  0.49c

Those  are existed listing created from Promotional listings on June 01/21

Some are listed on ebay.ca, some on ebay.com ( all charged the same ammount of 0.49c).

As I'm RESTRICTED on ebay to Sell, Relist , Revise my Items  and my June Invoice  is Set ( included those Insertion Fees from last month they charged me stated that this is conversion fees , but not ) , what is it ?

The  ebay charge me Insertion fees for half of my existing listing   . Those Items are not Relisted from ebay after charged.

Those charges will apply on my Invoice for July .

I called CP , the person I spoke said It will be credited 34 listing,  that's what he saw  on my  fees list and will be deducted from Invoice from June .

I don't se anything   changed on my Invoice , still the same ammount .

What shoul'd I do? To end all my listings to avoid to be charged third time for the same listings ? 

Any advise ?

Thank you

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

a 34 cent fee would match a 30 cent .CA listing + Ontario HST

the fees in the high 40's would be 35 cent .COM listing, converted to Cdn$ from US$, plus HST

I see you have over 330 active listings, which is over the free insertion limit for .com for those not in MP.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

As I wrote I'm charged for each of them 0.49c .

My lactive istings are from June 01 all paid when listed , I had store until June 09  .

I don't understand " over the free limit " ?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Renewal date for a Fixed Price listing is on the day of the month it was originally listed.

You have had over 120 listings get renewed this month since you closed your store.

You will have around 140 renewing July 1.

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ssn=pansy19&_sop=1&rt=nc

You get charged an insertion fee each time a Fixed Price listing is renewed if you are over the monthly limit for "free" insertions.  If not in Managed Payments, as non-store your limit on .com is 200/month, over is 35 cents each.

In theory, your store limit should have counted for June if you ended the subscription in June.

Starter store was 250 free, Basic store was 350 free.

I do recommend ending some of your listings before they renew in July, since your limit as a non-store is 200 on .com for non-MP sellers.

-..-

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very much for explanation.

I apreciate 

I see  that renewed listing on ebay.ca cost the same as on ebay.com  CDN$  0.49c per listing  ,  I have to end listings .

Thank you

Message 7 of 7
latest reply