Managed payments & Shippo

I keep getting messages from eBay about switching to managed payments. I don't want to do it, for many reasons, but of course like all other eBay changes won't really have a choice, and will probably take the plunge

How do we pay shippo, with this new system. Do I have to set shippo up with my bank account also OR transfer money to Pay Pal to cover shipping charges and then they will come out of Pay Pal as they always have???? Probably a stupid question with an obvious answer, but....Please help 

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Managed payments & Shippo

There are discount mint postage stamps available on eBay.*cough*

Takes away the problem of printing shipping labels.

Of course, you probably will be getting the barcode at the PO but that's a different set of problems.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Hey super genuis not all payout above 20K$ goes in the income category...what if i sell a 21K rolex in order to buy myself a 22K one?? Yay super genuis this would be consider an income regarless the country where it first started. Canada goes along the USA in this field. Tax evader?? Got proof? Right. You funny super genius gotta think a little more and stop being a sheep.
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Hi everyone,

This thread is getting a bit heated. Please remember that, while it is fine to disagree with others, discussion should always remain courteous and respectful.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 24 of 24
latest reply