Over half the pictures on Ebay ca not showing. Anyone else?

Over half the pictures on my listings are not showing up on Ebay.ca.....just see a blank white space.  The ones that i can see are fine.  Anyone else having this problem?   I'm using Edge.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not see any problems/issues with the photos on my listings...I use Firefox

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I see all of your main pics on FF. I didn't click on each listing to see if any of the other pictures were showing.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

thanks for the replies.  It was some of the addtional pictres in the listings that weren't showing up.  The thumbnails were but enlarging them resulted in a blank screen.  

Anyway, most of them are showing up now, so it seems the lights are coming back on, as it were. 

Maybe it was a server issue effecting a small number of sellers or maybe it was a browser issue that's being rectified.   Dunno.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@fergua3 wrote:

thanks for the replies.  It was some of the addtional pictres in the listings that weren't showing up.  The thumbnails were but enlarging them resulted in a blank screen.  

Anyway, most of them are showing up now, so it seems the lights are coming back on, as it were. 

Maybe it was a server issue effecting a small number of sellers or maybe it was a browser issue that's being rectified.   Dunno.

@fergua3 

I checked in on your listings twice (different browsers) and photos seemed to be all a-okay. As a side it's very important to keep your fees paid. Always worry about blinking for a second and eBay shutting off the lights. No questions asked!! 😅😅😅 . When eBay does shut off the power there are limited in the way of an explanation included. Your milage may vary!!!

-Lotz

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

nothing to do with my fees.  They're all paid up.  It's more likelly it was caused by Ebay tinkering behind the scenes as they are won't to do.   

As an aside, my Order History page has been screwed up for weeks with the entire right side cut off.  There was a scroll bar at the bottom still but if i scrolled over it was just blank screen.

Today however  it's back to normal so i guess they undid or fixed what ever their previous tinkering caused.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply