Seller Dashboard??

nan*55
Community Member

Maybe I don't understand how seller dashboard works?  I have noticed for months that my sales the show in seller dashboard are significantly lower than my actual sales. Am I missing something?  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Seller Dashboard??

@nan*55 wrote:

Maybe I don't understand how seller dashboard works?  I have noticed for months that my sales the show in seller dashboard are significantly lower than my actual sales. Am I missing something?  

You can see the numbers by region:

* USA (US$)

* UK, Ireland (UK pounds)

* Germany, Austria, Switzerland (Euros)

* Global

Starting a few months ago "Global" excludes the other 3 regions when providing data. eBay really should change the name to something less misleading. Canada is included in Global.

It can also be an eBay issue, one or two years ago eBay was having problems providing correct data for some of the months (eventually fixed). My numbers look depressingly accurate.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@nan*55 wrote:

* USA (US$)

* Global

Starting a few months ago "Global" excludes the other 3 regions when providing data. eBay really should change the name to something less misleading. Canada is included in Global.

It can also be an eBay issue, one or two years ago eBay was having problems providing correct data for some of the months (eventually fixed). My numbers look depressingly accurate.

-..-

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

@nan*55 wrote:

* USA (US$)

* Global

For clarity, the currency has nothing to do with anything, sales are broken into groups based on the location of the buyer.

The numbers I have seen in the past on the dashboard were always accurate (ie: Global representing the overall total). Now you need to add together all four sectors to come up with a total to compare to your records. Also keep in mind that the numbers do not include shipping charges.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member

Thank You for your reply's. I thought Global meant exactly that. LOL

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Chicken sweaters?????

Message 5 of 6
latest reply