Shipping Supplies Coupon

Has anyone else recieved thier shipping supplies coupon yet this quarter?

Usually I get it within the first few days of the quarter, starting to think something has gone wrong on eBays end.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Shipping Supplies Coupon

I haven't seen it....

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Supplies Coupon

I got a notice this morning, which I haven't looked at yet.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Supplies Coupon

I didn't see a message about it but I have the code.  It is near the top of my summary page under coupons.

https://www.ebay.ca/myb/Summary

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Supplies Coupon

I as well have no messages but do have the code.....

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Supplies Coupon

I have a message in my ebay messages. It was not highlighted in the notifications section that I had a new message in my messages. That's exactly the same as when ebay sends out bonus offers for ebay bucks in the past. They don't hightlight, if you stumble upon it good for you otherwise they save!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Supplies Coupon

Received mine today. Noticed a message in my eBay messages with the code for 4th qtr.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Supplies Coupon

Received the message this afternoon as well.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Supplies Coupon

@709_games wrote:

Has anyone else recieved thier shipping supplies coupon yet this quarter?

Usually I get it within the first few days of the quarter, starting to think something has gone wrong on eBays end.

On the brighter side Canadian site is now up to 41 available listings. On the darker size only 11 are 35.00 or less. Sales tax going forward. Last year there were a few quarters where it was not applicable. 

Currently showing 49 items on the USA website. Was hovering around the 90 level in the past.  Additional quantity variations(111)  are now built into the attached dropdowns with really good price breaks.  You could in theory order from US store but would be looking at GSP shipping. 🤑

-Lotz

Message 9 of 9
latest reply