good news for a change new c.p boxes are great

the new smaller $16.99 boxes are great best idea can. post has come up with in a long time -- the size is just right for 75% of my items and since most of my sales seem to be long distances far reaches of the counrty or new brunswick  that province has the highest rates of any province why i don't know but they do-this week alone it has saved 10 dollars in shipping costs on three sales --- now if we could ebay to do something similiar  improvement that is with the site i be really ticked pink 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Nice to see some good news and that these new boxes are working well for you!

I haven't tried them yet but that is good to know. Hope you get to use them often!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

there is a problem now with these boxes --- they are to popular all my mail  dropoff are out of them and they say they don't know when they will get resuppiled -- one post pffice worker told me . they only printed so many of these ---- what a tease come on canada post -- when you do something right follow through you knew these would be a hit -- it cost me over 12 dollars more to ship today cause i couldn't use those boxes 

guess i just have to buy a supply of them when they come in - oh well i new their would be a  problem 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I haven't been able to get them at all. My post office hasn't been able to get any in yet, and the website indicates there are 4 box sizes to choose from but haven't added the new one to the drop down list 🙄

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

My post office finally got these in today! If you haven't been able to get your hands on them, don't despair! They should be coming soon.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

You can purchase these directly from Canada Post. The only downside is that you need to purchase them in increments of 12. 

https://store.canadapost-postescanada.ca/store-boutique/en/1015FRB/p/flat-rate-box-pack-of-12

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@ilikehockeyjerseys wrote:

You can purchase these directly from Canada Post. The only downside is that you need to purchase them in increments of 12. 

https://store.canadapost-postescanada.ca/store-boutique/en/1015FRB/p/flat-rate-box-pack-of-12

That's good. They weren't available on the website a few days ago either. I'm glad they finally got them in. They fill in an important gap with the increased depth.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Yes indeed the newest little box size has become quite a popular item as it seems to get "temorarily sold out" at various postal locations. Looking forward to being able to use this size of box for some of my items.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@mrdutch1001 wrote:

Yes indeed the newest little box size has become quite a popular item as it seems to get "temorarily sold out" at various postal locations. Looking forward to being able to use this size of box for some of my items.

According to the 5 Postmasters I spoke to yesterday while vainly trying to snag a couple of Extra-Small boxes before the long weekend, this product is back-ordered. but definitely on the way*. Expected ETA end of next week, otherwise post-Thanksgiving.

* Off the record, several CP counter staff seemed pretty frustrafed over the steady stream of questions about still empty shelves 2 weeks after launch.  Don't blame them...

Message 9 of 9
latest reply