Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

my cart will not load

i try to check out and  i get a message cart did not load

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questions regarding new Promos

regarding the 20% discount on FVF promo. I just want to make sure I have this straight in my head. If I activate the FVF promo I will pay an insertion fee, even if I have also activated the Free listing promo????Or in other words - Once I activate th...

top seller discount - Does the discount apply on the evaluation date or start of period

Recently regained top rated seller discount, evaluation date is 20th of month, but I need to know when the discount is applied, does it start Does it start March 1? (start of period that I previously qualified)March 20? (day evaluation was completed)...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

so why now when you want to send an invoice does it include 2 shipping options.

i list on ebay.ca and now when i want to send an invoice it includes 2 shipping options of different prices..i have my shipping prices fixed for the usa or canada. and on the invoice i can't adjust them.. what the **bleep** is going on,, ebay please ...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Canada Post made a profit in 2014...

Canada Post had a profitable 2014..... http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-post-flips-to-194m-profit-in-2014-1.3012205 That is a 194 million..profit... Something good to hear.... Canadian sellers and buyers have contributed to this profit...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER PROMOTIONS FROM EBAY

Is ebay ever going to give us any more promotions, its been 2 months since i have had one i know its up to ebay to select but its a bit strange as a TOP SELLER that i am not getting any, is there anyone else that feels the same Good Answers PleaseTha...

No response from buyer

Last week I sold two copies of the same comic book to a UK buyer. The buyer bought one then another one a few minutes later. I sent the buyer an eBay message within 10 minutes after the second sale and no response. I have sent the buyer two more ebay...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should eBay ban BAD Buyers?

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2016/3/1458505894.html

Funny Response to Frustrated Seller

From eCommerceBytes, a response to a seller having difficulty with eBay after ruling in favour of a buyer in Russia: OP here are some step...1) Go Out and purchase a football helmet.2) Put helmet on and fasten chin strap securely.3) Find a brick wall...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can i find out how many items i have listed in a month

I cant seem to find out how many items I have listed for the month, I swear I have not reached the 50 free item listings this month and should not have been charged insertion fees....arrrggg. Help please where can I find this info ThxMichelle

I Can See What Buyers Have Been Buying...

Out of th blue, it's back. I can see View Item purchased in customers feedback. Great! I hated the hidden items and now you get a better idea on what kind of customers you're attracting. It helps when you're bidding too. .Ebay got this one right.

sales for march nothing

wow not much for sales for march so far lots of listing payments to ebay though,must say is ebay done or what i hve everything under the sun for sale hmmmm

I am so bored, are you?

Nothing is selling, not making any money, no free promos, lost my motivation to list. Nothing exciting on the discussion boards. I'm bored stiff. Anyone else feeling bored and unmotivated?

Resolved! eBay bidder not responding to payment request

I am selling an item , have a few bidders, final winning bid was by a bidder who was registered on eBay the day they placed the bid. Buyer emailed me that they could not find the pay now buttons I I should send my email and phone number so that he co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Damaged item

I bought my item on February 16th. The last day of estimated delivery was March 5th. The seller did not provide any tracking N till March 5th even I sent him messages and asked about shipping. Finally I have received ebay message with tracking N. The...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quantity field

Hi seeking advise how to change quantity to 11 But showing more than 10 when selling. I've tried everything on the site preference under selling but still not working. Am I in the right place many thanks k

How do I change my fee currency to Canadian Dollars?

Hi, I found the page to switch fee currencies, however the only options are US Dollars and Euros. My fees are currently set to GBP. I'd like to change them to CAD since I've moved. I have changed my addresses to Canada and have not previously changed...

Can a seller ask for more shipping fees after the item has been paid for?

Hi everyone, hoping you can help me out with this - On March 15th I won an auction and paid immediately. A few days went by with no update on the status, no "shipped" message and no tracking #. Finally today I get this message out of the blue: I doub...

I wish ebay would send out this kind of email to buyers.

On another website, a very popular one, a buyer received this email. I wish they would send out that to ebay buyer who either return a lot of items or never seem to receive them in the mail. We're writing to apologize for the number of issues you've ...

Manual invoice - Shipping cost (and service) not auto-filled?

Hi everyone. We've found for some time that half of our customers need to be manually invoiced through the eBay mechanism provided to do so prior to being able to make their payment. At least half of our international customers, which is likely 90% o...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

any promotions coming?

Hi Any hints as to promotions? Not had any free promos in over a month - or am I being excluded?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors