Shipping Supplies

Can anyone recommend a company that sells shipping supplies at reasonable prices -- bubble & poly envelopes, bubble wrap, small boxes, etc.  I checked the ULine catalogue but I'm hoping that I can find something a bit cheaper.  I got my last big order from ChitChats Express but they no longer ship supplies; it's pick-up only. 😞

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Shipping Supplies

Hey stranger. Where have you been hiding ?

Either you are busy with sales or you are training for soccer season.

Message 21 of 33
latest reply

tobyshitzu
Community Member

uline will provide the shipping price way through checkout

Message 22 of 33
latest reply

Hey stranger. Where have you been hiding ?

Either you are busy with sales or you are training for soccer season.

Just not on here complaining about something as much 😛  Also have been seeing how "Buy It Now" works for me more. Trying to cut back how much I'm online for my wife too. 15 hrs a day was too much.....:|

Haven't been training as much as I'd like or maybe I mean not much at all LOL.....ah geez motivation is 90% of the battle. Going to start riding my bike more. Haven't gotten the call from the coaches yet though for outdoor practice but it's bound to be soon. I see my training this year kinda like the "spring training" in baseball and I see myself as a non-roster invitee. I'm not signing this year until I know my body can take it. Last fall was an absolute disaster. I can't pretend this year that I'm even close to being fit...been doing good with my diet though. It's time to get serious about this because at 31 I'm far from done playing the sport I love and have been playing since I was 3!!

Message 23 of 33
latest reply

I sometimes use b-flute, which is onesided corrugated card. It comes in a big roll. I prefer the self stick kind.

The idea is to make a sort of sandwich with the item, in a plastic bag, folded between the sides like this :

Although the scalloping is not actually necessary.

The plastic is for waterproofing and to protect the item from the sticky side of the b-flute.

Message 24 of 33
latest reply

jt-libra, I sent you a message where to buy the envelopes from.

Anyone else that need bubble padded envelopes can also message me.

Your look at $0.08-$0.40 depending on the size of the envelope

These are the best wholesalers and your orders coming straight from the manufacturer in China.

You can't find much on ebay at wholesale prices and with any expense to your supplies. It takes away from your profit margin

I use 7.00"X4.01" envelopes they got me $0.767e

I order them 200 at a time w/ free shipping (takes 10-20 business days depends if the border wants to hold it or not)

Message 25 of 33
latest reply

Also, the site I sent you to has all the supplies you will need as it's a Chinese wholesaler outlet.

Message 26 of 33
latest reply

salesgroupcanada . I would be interested in that company also. Would you be kind enough to send me their site also ?

Message 27 of 33
latest reply

Uline will ship for free if your order is over $500. They don't advertise it, you have to call and ask.

Message 28 of 33
latest reply

Sorry but I find sites that do not post their prices and everything is a "contact us", a non-friendly place to be.... I prefer Shipper's Supply and Uline, but more often than not Staples Industrial will have competitive pricing.

Message 29 of 33
latest reply

This is a zombie thread.
Message 30 of 33
latest reply

@happy_pigeon

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2013

The problem with zombie threads is that the information may be inaccurate and out of date.

For example, eBay now offers Store owners 'free' poly and bubble envelopes as well as other branded supplies every quarter or so.

That being said I have purchased from @emailers_ca, @poly_usa, and @ecoswift  and have been happy with their products and service.

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

Mrdutch1001 replied to a spammer post with a fake testimonial to a supples business in Ontario with links. It was made by a new eBay ID created minutes before he replied. Spammer post was deleted by the mods leaving his reply hanging in the topic.

The links went to a web page with no prices, only a contact email.
Message 32 of 33
latest reply

Ah, that explains it. 

Message 33 of 33
latest reply