Stamps

I know there is many stamps people in here. I had someone supplying me for 1 year now but i have no news from him since a few days. I'm looking for options. If you have discount postage or know where getting some could you please contact me in private (just trying to keep sources private) 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Stamps

marnotom!
Community Member
You can buy discounted Canadian postage right here on eBay! 🤪
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Stamps

I couldn't possibly comment.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Stamps

@reallynicestamps wrote:

I couldn't possibly comment.

As to not leave a stamp on the discussion?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Stamps

Marked up 20% 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Stamps

If you need something to hold you over until you find a supplier, Rexall (drug store) has sheets of 10 P-Stamps for 10 percent off until Feb 1st. They run that sale periodically. They have a limit of 4 sheets (40 stamps). If you go with a friend or family member, you should be able to circumvent the limit.

Rexall's app also has offers where if you spend a certain amount, you get a rebate in the form of points useable in store. I am unsure if Stamps are excluded from this. As an example, they will might have spend $50 get $10 back in points. 

I understand that if you were dealing with a supplier and using smaller denominations, you were likely getting a steeper discount than 10 percent.

If you google discount postage, there are a few suppliers who come up near the top of the results. I would reach out to each one and see which (if any) are a fit for your needs. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Stamps

@rocketscollectibles wrote:

Marked up 20% 

There are a few mint bundles(lots) intermingled in this search. Really depends on your budget.

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=discounted+canadian+stamps... 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Stamps

Although I haven't purchased any stamps recently as I don't use lettermail rates outside of Canada, but I found a source right here on eBay that was exceptionally good for supplying discounted stamps of various denominations(I don't need to purchase the large denominations as I have no issues using lots of lower denomination stamps to make up the required postage amount for any lettermail needs.)

I guess much depends on the preferance of denomination for stamps. The higher denominations are not always discounted to the same degree as the smaller denomination stamps.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Stamps

Marked up 20% 

How do you know?  Do you expect sellers to sell you these items at their cost?

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Stamps

Sellers must mark up to cover fees.

I mean c'mon. You're experienced enough i don't think i have to explain you that. 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Stamps

Sellers must mark up to cover fees.

Sellers mark up items to cover any business expense as well as to generate a reasonable profit.  I don't think it matters where the mark-up is going as long as you feel you're getting a fair deal overall.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply