Two Invoices From eBay

I get an invoice that says "eBay Seller Fees - Dec. 30, 2017" and one that says "eBay Seller Fees and Reimbursements - Dec. 15, 2017".  Any idea why I'm getting two invoices?  And what is the "eBay Seller Fees and Reimbursements" invoice?

Thanks!

You only fail when you don't try!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Two Invoices From eBay

I also got 2 invoices this month: one for the C$ fees and the other of the US $ fees. Although... I do not really understand the US $ one, because I have been billed in C $ for more than a year now.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Two Invoices From eBay

I think I just figured it out... the US $ one is a credit. A credit that seems to be almost the same amount I paid in November in "Promoted listing fees". Since I am a Top Rated Seller, I get a discount on some of those fees. I just don't understand why they are credited on my US $ invoice. Not much help at all.... since I can't apply this to my C$ invoice... 😞

@tyler@ebay ?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Two Invoices From eBay

There is no invoice number on the "eBay Seller Fees and Reimbursements".  When I click on the transaction ID it takes me to Paypal but it's still not clear what the payment is for.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Two Invoices From eBay

It doesn't say anything on mine either. Just this:

Credits

Date (PT) Description Amount (USD)

Miscellaneous credits
14-DecInvoice Credit-$

Did you sell something in November that was in your promoted listings?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Two Invoices From eBay

Mine appears to different - it says:

Merchant
eBay Canada Ltd
support@ebay.ca

eBay Seller Fees and Reimbursements.......  $amount

I don't have any "promoted" listings.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Two Invoices From eBay

That's strange... because you are listing in US $ and you are Top Rated, I thought you were using the tool. Sorry. Maybe Tyler can help with our 2 problems when he gets back from the holidays.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply