WWYD. A buyer purchased the same CD on both my ID's within seconds of each other.

I sent them an email to confirm that they wanted both of them and haven't heard back.  Should I just send both out?  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WWYD. A buyer purchased the same CD on both my ID's within seconds of each other.

If I had 2 ids and this happened, I'd ship both.

Generally even in my own world, when a buyer purchases 2 of the same item, I don't even bother to ask them anymore, almost always they're buying multiples for themselves and friends, or grand children etc. 

I do remember one that ordered 2 by mistake and did send one back, but against how much work it would be to do the back and forth (and risk late shipment while that happens) for all the others, I don't bother.

Keeping in mind I live in the somewhat happy stamp world.....

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If I had 2 ids and this happened, I'd ship both.

Generally even in my own world, when a buyer purchases 2 of the same item, I don't even bother to ask them anymore, almost always they're buying multiples for themselves and friends, or grand children etc. 

I do remember one that ordered 2 by mistake and did send one back, but against how much work it would be to do the back and forth (and risk late shipment while that happens) for all the others, I don't bother.

Keeping in mind I live in the somewhat happy stamp world.....

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It did happen a few times to me. The buyers were totally surprised after I informed them the shipping will be combined 😉

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Well a week later, today, she emailed me and told me that she made a mistake and she said, I guess it was too late now.  I said that I had to ship it within 2 days so she will receive both.   And because it was under 2 different ID's.  I sent them seperately in envelopes. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply