Where do sellers go to see the breakdown of fees charged on sales by ebay?

amcdc79
Community Member

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where do sellers go to see the breakdown of fees charged on sales by ebay?

https://www.ebay.ca/sh/fin/transactions

Then click on View to see the detailed breakdown of fees for a specific transaction.

Note: if you qualify for the Top Rated Seller discount, the amount of that discount will be on the line called Special Promotions (which also is the location for any other fee promos).

-;-

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

sellers hub / payments / summary

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

https://www.ebay.ca/sh/fin/transactions

Then click on View to see the detailed breakdown of fees for a specific transaction.

Note: if you qualify for the Top Rated Seller discount, the amount of that discount will be on the line called Special Promotions (which also is the location for any other fee promos).

-;-

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks to both of you for your quick and accurate way to see exactly what I was looking for. The only issue that I have is when a buyer buys a .ca and .com item at the same time. I also needed to refund one of the shipping charges since another card bought at the same time should be included with the first one.

I just don't see where it shows how the refund affected the charges by ebay. No big deal, thanks again for the info, please forgive me for taking so long to reply.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@amcdc79 wrote:

I just don't see where it shows how the refund affected the charges by ebay. 

Don't hold your breath waiting:

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Managed-Payments-and-partial-refunds/m-p/449616

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@amcdc79 wrote:

Thanks to both of you for your quick and accurate way to see exactly what I was looking for. The only issue that I have is when a buyer buys a .ca and .com item at the same time. I also needed to refund one of the shipping charges since another card bought at the same time should be included with the first one.

I just don't see where it shows how the refund affected the charges by ebay. No big deal, thanks again for the info, please forgive me for taking so long to reply.

From transactions page  see attached. Since MP kicked in I try to avoid refunds for numerous reasons. Suggesting to customers in my listings please message for a revised invoice PRIOR to paying. Saves any refund hassles and lost fees.

Refunds.jpg

-Lotz

Message 6 of 6
latest reply