Forum Posts

Is there such a thing as warranty on a item?

I purchased a eternity ring in May2012, it was appraised for significantly less than seller provided and the details (ex. total CT weight) differed. I got in contact with the seller and they offered me 300$ and I took this as it wasjust before my wed...

Placing fixed price items on HOLD

Been on eBay for over 13 years. Never put items on hold to go on a vacation.I have a bunch of fixed priced listings using the current FREE LISTINGS.I do not have a store.I will be going away for six days (no access to computer) and would like to plac...

Help

My buyer wants to pay for item but she get error (One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected.Change your address or remove the items to continue.You may also contact...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Picture upload issues today?

I took pictures on Saturday of about 20 items. I listed roughly half of them without issue that day with no problems. I just tried to finish listing the rest and when I upload the images I get a message that says "upload failed". I've checked my pixe...

Escalated dispute cases

Has anyone here ever been ruled in favor of a buyer initiated dispute? Seems to me after reading about many cases eBay/PP invaribly always rule in favor of the buyer.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do if a buyer asked for charge back, item was not receive after giving you a good feed back

What to do if buyer asked you for charge back that item was not received, for 6 defferent transaction. After giving you a good feed for back, for all the 6 transaction. Means that he received the item. And paypal cant do nothing about it, while is pr...

New look feedback page ???

I was browsing these forums and stumbled on a new look feedback (?) page. Maybe it has been around a while but I never noticed?? Click on my feedback number beside my post. Up comes the regular feedback page. Click on my eBay id at the top of the reg...

Can I sell plastic chopsticks?

Am I allowed to sell plastic chops sticks or is it against eBay health and safety policies? It's hard to say if they are new or used as no visible scratches, dents, etc. I will sell them as used so I don't risk any bad feedback or screwing up, but th...

Trying to pay my ebay invoice

Sold an accordion to one buyer who then backed out of the deal. Did the second chance offer to the number 2 bidder and he was happy to buy. Filed against first and completed sale to second. ebay invoice came in showing two sales and double the fees (...

ebay's blocking Quebec!!!!

One of my customers from Quebec, wanted to buy one of my collectibles and he got this message from ebay ; "Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in somecountries. We are blocking your viewing in an e...

It ain't sold till it is paid for problems - HELP

Can anyone suggest how to silve this problem and if blues or pinks are out there, this new rule is ridiculous. I have combined shipping discounts set up on my other ID. Buyer just bought 6 $4.50 items and paid for each one separately. I emailed him p...

Negative feedback for non-payment

eBay: your policy of not allowing negative feedback for buyers who don't pay is wrong. Your unwillingness to make contacft with me when I 'reported an issue' about this is wrong. I pay a lot of money in your ridiculous fees for NO REASON when you pro...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Inventory insurance

Hello folks, I have been trying to get insurance for my inventory without success. The rate that they quote me is fine but then I MUST take the liability insurance, which is like 3-4 k a year. All I want to do is insure my inventory against theft or ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing violations

Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item CFMediumYour policy compliance rating is MediumYou have at least one policy violation on your account. Check to see what policies you violated and what steps you can take to avoid those mistakes in the future. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Correct the fractured English

When I look at the Selling page under My ebay I see the following"You do not have scheduled any items for sale.To see a scheduled listing that has started, go to Active Selling."It should read: "You do not have any scheduled items for sale.""any" com...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Four Week Promotion with LOWER FVF

10% discount on FVF : http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2013/0722_zeroday/ Once again : by invitation only (I was invited but will not participate) Read the terms very carefully. Then read them again! Highlights: listings on eBay.com only select and fulfil...

Monthly Sales Reports Include Shipping ???

Three of us are helping out a Newbie, selling in our category, learn the ropes out east. Good guy who will probably do well as he is willing to learn. Just hit with " Are Shipping Prices included in our Monthly Sales Reports ? " Don't know, I just ad...

Labels