high value trading card promotion vanished

Did anyone else receive this promotion? I took a screenshot but cant find any actual details about it in the ebay website.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: high value trading card promotion vanished

byto253
Community Member
I believe that some promotions are targetted and only sent by email.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

here is the screenshot . 

IMG_3824.jpg

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

i spoke to ebay support and they have no trace of it and cannot locate anything about it , of course they are not willing to honor this . the final valuse fee on a $800  card is about  $ 100 so i feel its worth the effort of recouping these fees .any suggestions ?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

From what I read here the phone folks are contractors and not always the best...  It is better to contact someone through chat or social media like Facebook as they have staff members on them and are more knowledgable.    

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Did you sell any trading cards on January 29 or January 30?

Does View expired offers in the Promotional offers section of the seller hub show anything?

-;-

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

According to your screenshot, this offer was only available for a vary narrow period of time (less than 48 hours).

To confirm, the card you sold for $800 was LISTED between 1:56 PM Jan. 29 and 11:59 pm Jan. 30?

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

After you accepted the promotion only the first 5 items you listed afterwards and before the promotion expired are eligible.   It's not the first 5 items sold that you listed during this time period, not sure if this applies in your case or not.  Also they have to sell during the first cycle.  If they don't and automatically relist they are no longer eligible.  I sold a $100 card after the promotion ended  that I listed right after I accepted the promotion and paid no fvf on the sale.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

my items were listed during the promo period but the auction eneded feb 8.  (10 day auction) 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

nothign listed here . i find it very odd that there is nothing about this promotion anywhere thatg i can locate!

i have nothing other than the screenshot i took .

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@nflnetwork29 wrote:

my items were listed during the promo period but the auction eneded feb 8.  (10 day auction) 

Could you have been off by an hour?  I'm wondering if the times shown are EST, which is what eBay Canada operates on.  You're on CST.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply