Getting Paid With Paypal - No More?

Is there any way we sellers can still get paid through Paypal, now that we've been forced to switch to Managed Payments? I don't see PP as an option for getting paid anymore, and I'm extremely disappointed. I greatly preferred getting paid with PP, so I could directly use that money for other purchases. The way it works now, I have to put things on my credit card and then take money from the bank to cover it. It also means that my Mom, who does my banking, can now keep track of every dollar I spend.

I'm assuming this ship has already sailed (sunk might be a better word), but if there is a way around this I'd like to know. It's worth noting that the eBay help pages still say you can accept PP as a form of payment, but maybe these just haven't been removed yet.

I'm really beginning to miss 2019... no masks, no distancing, free to travel and socialize, and now I can add getting paid with Paypal to that list.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Getting Paid With Paypal - No More?

It's to Verify you are a real person and not a SCAMMER!

Your reply @pyroboy68 makes me think the latter, and this subject is a DEAD subject EVERYONE uses Managed Payments, I registered with my SIN and have never had a single issue...

ZOMBIE THREAD from 03-18-2021

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: Getting Paid With Paypal - No More?

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 22 of 22
latest reply