Forum Posts

Price Matching your own prices ?

Are we required by some regulation to price-match own price for completed orders ? I don't think we are ... There is a first for everything. A customer, online merchant - big business, already received order and now demands credit because my today's ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Without a recent sale....

This listing hasn't had any sales in the last 16 months. Please consider revising it My Selling Manager shows 3 listings that haven't had a recent sale in the last 16 months. eBay has never had it right since they began this feature. One was Feb./12....

Clearing up "Tracked Packet" Confusion

//just a heads up, this is going to be a long forum post. Get prepared for a read. Hey everybody! As some of you know (or may not), I've been working part time in a Postal Outlet for close to three years now to help cover my tuition costs. A Postal O...

Is the Ebay thing cooling off or what?

I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong! Over the past few years I have sold quite a few things on Ebay. I took a break but came back lately to sell some left over classic Mustang auto parts. I see a part listed for let's say $50 on a "Buy it...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost My TOP SELLER Rating

"the requirement for Top Rated sellers to have tracking uploaded on at least 90% of transactions" Knew this was coming. I sell in the hockey card category. I have tracking on about 0.1% of my sales - so, I will never be a Top Seller again. Boo hoo!

Life is Good Package arrived buyer repaid

Well the topic line sums it all up. This surface small package going from Saskatoon to Bangkok Thailand arrive 73 days after mailing. Canada Post had said they wouldn't start an investigation untill 75 days past. They had two days to spare. Buyer inf...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

GST/HST British Columbia and Prince Edward Island

Link to the following for an update for GST/HST effective April 1, 2013. http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/harmonization/ One April1, 2013 British Columbia goes from HST at 12 % to GST at 5% Prince Edward Island goes from GST of 5 % to HST of 14 %

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping costs

When I get questions about shipping costs how can you have them believe that your not padding the costs? I go to Canada post either online or the post office itself and get actual quotes and thats what I send

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

OMG!

I JUST discovered that in bulk edit, in edit description, you can find and replace word for word! This is so perfect because I wanted to change my combined shipping deal info price and thought I'd have to do each ad one by one (which I've done countl...

help with shipping

i keep trying to change where i ship and it will not change . can anyone help me ? i want to change from only shipping to canada to will ship worldwide.

Parcel fun

I took one look at what I had sold, for what price, and just knew I was in trouble. Premium price widget at international, $60, shipping. Sure enough. Went to try Paypal shipping. Their system hybrided two CP options into one which did not provide wh...

computers

Just wondered are computers and laptops hard to get or just really expensive overseas like in Europe and Africa

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing not showing up?

I'm a Canadian Seller listing on eBay.com. I don't want to offer shipping to Canada, only the US. "Shipping to: United States - Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box" I'm using Flat Rate shipping (Economy from Outside US) and 3 D...

need advice

Hi, I am selling for the first time. Bidder on item is wanting me to end my listing and reopen it with a buy it now option. There is five days left in auction and 14 watchers. Is it a good idea to do as the bidder request or let things play out? than...

Ebay now charging a final value fee on shipping

I guess they have been doing this for a while. I just noticed it. I was told it was to discourage sellers charging too much for shipping. I have been charging just what the post office charges. Nothing for my supplies. I feel that this will have the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Updating CC info

As usual, I cannot update. CC expires this month. I go to update: "Invalid number". Every three years the same thing. How did I finally update last time?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't fine Pay on Pickup option

setting up a new auction, clicked ADD or REMOVE OPTIONS and it only gives me the PayPal and Credit Card option - not the Pay on Pickup am i missing something?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Select Category not working

i select the category then click continue, gives me this error, tried leaving it blank and when I try to do it manually SELECT A SUITABLE CATEGORY nothing is selectable I have tried Chrome-Safari anyone had this issue

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal shipping or Venture one

I am a small time seller, since last week i noticed changes with paypal shipping, Some services are not available anymore, and the one's that are available is costing me more than before, So my question is would it cost me less if I were to use my ve...

Ebay Promotions actually cost you more

With of all the promotions going on in the last 7-8 months or so and only receiving one of them I decided to open another user id to have a better chance of getting those promotions. It turns out that is a big mistake. I made the first sale of $9.95,...

Something wrong with Canada post ...

So My parcels in Canada take longer then usually and I found out why on average it takes 3-7 days or 5-12 days which I find on the low end is good but 12 business days a little long but whatever here is what blew my Freakin mind .. I shipped a Parcel...

Found and Reported Bootlegged Disney DVD

So there are a ton of Disney Bootleg DVDs being sold from the state right now all Wholesale lots .. All from zuang or hang or zung or hung you get the picture .. All from NEw sellers popping up like wildfire .. All changing Id's or description often ...

Labels