HAD 33 LISTINGS TODAY THAT SHOULD HAVE FLIPPED FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS BUT NOW GONE!!

Anyone else have this problem? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: HAD 33 LISTINGS TODAY THAT SHOULD HAVE FLIPPED FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS BUT NOW GONE!!

Also forgot, went to Sold Items, tried to Sell Similar and says that there is already a similar item for sale???

Message 2 of 31
latest reply

Re: HAD 33 LISTINGS TODAY THAT SHOULD HAVE FLIPPED FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS BUT NOW GONE!!

marnotom!
Community Member
Somebody listing on the .com site has reported the same problem today.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/My-good-till-cancelled-listings-are-disappear...
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

same thing here, my GTC listings are not flipping over they are just vanishing entirely. so far about 500 items and counting...

Message 4 of 31
latest reply

@kays_place 

@marnotom! wrote:
Somebody listing on the .com site has reported the same problem today.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/My-good-till-cancelled-listings-are-disappear...

Thanks for the heads up. Also missing exactly 33 listings. And nowhere to be found in unsold or ended.

901 Last night. 1 Sold = Current total 867

-Lotz

Message 5 of 31
latest reply

I do not know if I'm missing any or not.

I have them rolling over constantly, so I've marked 2 one on .CA and one on .COM

They've both rolled over and have disappeared from my current listings.

They also cannot be found via site searches.

However, I bookmarked the items and BOTH still show as running, so my belief is that the indexing is just behind and that they will eventually reappear.

I'll keep checking from time to time and advise when the two I marked show up again.....

Message 6 of 31
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

I do not know if I'm missing any or not.

I have them rolling over constantly, so I've marked 2 one on .CA and one on .COM

They've both rolled over and have disappeared from my current listings.

They also cannot be found via site searches.

However, I bookmarked the items and BOTH still show as running, so my belief is that the indexing is just behind and that they will eventually reappear.

I'll keep checking from time to time and advise when the two I marked show up again.....

Definitely something to do with indexing. In trying a test. Ending and relisting an item it caused a duplicate listing to be created. Something it usually is very quick to block you from doing.

-Lotz

Message 7 of 31
latest reply

Duplicate tool brings up 2 copies. Search of store only brings up 1 copy of listing.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 31
latest reply

Very slowly they are appearing. Phew what a relief!  Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated.

Message 9 of 31
latest reply

I have the same problem about 30 listings that were supposed to renew just ended and disappeared, not even in my not re-listed section. All that work gone and now I have to figure out which items they were and think about if I want to even bother doing all the work all over again to relist them. Ebay you have become so frustrating. 

Message 10 of 31
latest reply

Whatever magic they are using for your vanishing listings to reappear, I hope they will use on mine. So far nothing. 

Message 11 of 31
latest reply

in the last hour or so i went from 880 listings, down to 813.?? Kind of scarey.. Can someone tag tyler.. thanks

Message 12 of 31
latest reply

now i am down to 789.. Something is definately going on. Hopefully they will come back on there own. Because it would take forever to find what's missing.  and they aren't in my unsolds..

Message 13 of 31
latest reply

They aren't gone they are just not showing up, they will eventually reappear.

See my updates below, I bookmarked some before they disappeared and whilst nobody can see them they are alive and well. In the next few hours/days I am sure they will come back. 

Message 14 of 31
latest reply

They aren't gone they are just not showing up, they will eventually reappear.

See my updates below, I bookmarked some before they disappeared and whilst nobody can see them they are alive and well. In the next few hours/days I am sure they will come back. 

You can watch it yourself, just bookmark one before it ends and you will still be able to see it via the bookmark afterward.

Something is screwed up in their indexing. I see some of mine do continue to show up after rollover, some do not....

tyler@ebay 

Message 15 of 31
latest reply

@tomerific 

FWIW- I keep all my descriptions and pictures in desktop files just for this possibility.
I still need to reconstruct, but most of the work is in Descriptions for me, and it was a lifesaver when we were told we could no longer list on eBay Canada in US dollars.

Message 16 of 31
latest reply

I wonder if this has anything to do with the switchover to Managed Payments tomorrow?

Message 17 of 31
latest reply

A couple hours after my last post I now have had about 20 of the listings return and rolled over. I will not be taking any chances with the other ending listings though. I will be relisting them manually. 

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

Same thing.  Just checked my listings and about 150 have just vanished.  

Message 19 of 31
latest reply

I'm hoping this is just an indexing delay due to the February having only 28 days....

Message 20 of 31
latest reply