Forum Posts

Buyers Not Paying

My first year I never had any issues with buyers not paying. Now since June I have had over $3000 in sales go unpaid. (although note this is only 5-6 sales) Is this some kind of scheme or something that I'm unaware of?Leading into my next question, w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay Sales report VS ebay invoice

Hi there, I have a question regarding the accuracy of the sales report download VS the eBay invoice. I have downloaded CSV list of total sales of a given perioded and the total sales have added up to 11,451.39$For the exact same period I have added u...

PP Shipping: No Tracked Package

Has anyone else run across this? It's happened to me twice in the last couple of days. I've accepted offers from overseas countries because the PO site shows that they offer tracked package, bu when I go to print out the label on PP shipping there is...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

question for tracking package to the usa..

So i mailed a package to the usa, with tracked packet, it shows as delivered on the 9th of july, buyer just messaged me saying he didn't receive it. I advised him to check with neighbors, he lives in a large apartment building. Any thing else i can d...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return policy

Check your return policy. All my listings now show "no returns accepted". I only noticed because I revised shipping cost on a listing. If the return policy is a forced min. 30 days ( with few exceptions), it should have been changed to show that. It ...

Today's Promo

Just in case anyone missed it: There is a promotion day for $25 off of items over $119 Code is PRIMO119

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! About Using the CPC Website for Shipping Labels

I've always found this site a PITA to use. One big problem is that the labels always print out too small.I've found that when I keep at it long enough I eventually get a label which is a usable size but it takes a LONG time and I have no idea why it ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Ask Andrea" chat for next week now open!

Hi everyone - Our regular weekly session won't happen next week, as I'll be attending eBay Open. I wanted to get any questions you may have for her while I'm there. The idea is to get some time one on one for her to answer them and respond. If you ha...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sell an Item page is running super slow!

Is anybody else encountering a very slow process while using the "Sell and item" page?Every other page is running just fine. As soon as I try to fill out the credentials for listing my items, it seems like the page keeps pausing. Any help would be ap...

Canada Post July 2018

In other not so great or wonderful news. The last thing Canadian sellers need the threat of!!! https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/07/12/canada-post-hellbent-on-labour-dispute-as-talks-continue-union-president-says.html -CM

Can't reach Sell Your Item form on .ca - Press Sell and taken to my active listings ?

I'm located in Canada. My account and store are .ca , but I do create 99% of my listings on .com to use USD . I occasionally will list on .ca if I have an item over 1kg for calculated shipping. Came over to .ca today to create a listing and when I hi...

'We're sorry. We encountered an issue processing your payment. Your payment was not processed...'

Anyone else finding it impossible to pay their monthly bill to ebay via paypal this afternoon? We're sorry. We encountered an issue processing your payment. Your payment was not processed and your account was not charged/debited. Please try again. Th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

On pricing

One of my favourite programs-- Under The Influence-- talks about 99 cent pricing and how to get more for your products and make your customers happy to pay it. http://www.cbc.ca/radio/undertheinfluence/the-real-reason-most-prices-end-in-99-cents-1.47...

How to relist without giving buyer a strike.

I want to relist my item but spare the buyers a strike for not paying.The reason is the buyers (new buyer) purchased an item before getting a shipping quote. The shipping to the buyers country was very, very high.How do I cancel this transaction and ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Search items sold in 2017

Hi Guys,Is there a way to search on eBay, for items that we sold 2017? We know about the paypal search but why does eBay only allow 60 day searches?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store vacation wake up phase (ie visibility) is very slow...

I closed my store down for a week as a test for what all I need to do with my current practices and the impact of short duration closures. It was a "hide" the items kind of store closure. I reopened it yesterday afternoon the 11th at about 2pm. The v...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Alternative to Canada Post goes way of Do Do Bird

Announced on the evening news today the following: Greyhound cancels bus service in most of western Canada - Effective Oct 31, 2018 - Passenger & Freight!! https://globalnews.ca/news/4321313/shock-but-not-surprised-manitobans-react-to-greyhound-bus-s...

Resolved! What is ePID?

This is an option on the items I have listed today, but I have no idea what it is.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

best way to package LPs for shipping

I have a number of LPs I was going to try to sell on ebay. What is the 'best' way to package them for shipping?Someone who has done this said in a pizza box. Hopefully a clean one.I have a few 'LP mailers' but they look pretty bendable. Should I remo...

Greyhound Bus..... No more service in western Canada.

Greyhound will be ending all bus service in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. One route will be maintained in British Columbia. Sellers that have used Greyhound as a freight delivery option will have to make some form of adjustment.... If it is pos...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels