Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Item Not Recieved Process

I hope I not the only Canadian Power seller who is flabbergasted by this latest proposal. Only 17 days to file a claim now....International transactions can take up to 3 months to complete when surface mail is used....and 3 to 4 weeks for surface mai...

Canada Post USA Expedited Parcel

Hello Everyone! Decided to finally try out Canada Post's Expedited Parcel Service to the US. I have all the information that was sent to me except the Commercial Product Code I need to put on my manifest. Does anyone know what it is? Thank you in adv...

Problems with a distributor

I am an active seller on E-Bay. Last Friday I got a call from one of my distributors who told me they were cutting me off because I was selling on E-Bay. I also have my own website where I sell the same goods. Now this distributor wants me to sign an...

MY EBAY not available?

Anyone besides me getting this message today? I got in once today, haven't been able to access it since. This'll sure help bidders who are trying to access their favorite sellers, their items I'm bidding on, and most importantly, ITEMS I'M WATCHING. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS Suspends pickups

Just got off the phone with UPS rep. As of about 2:00et, UPS is not picking up in Canada. Deliveries are going through. Same box going to Iowa for about 16.00CAD is now costing me about 28.00CAD and will take longer.

Replying to feedback comments

Hey, I don't know if I'm just missing it totally, but how to you reply to a feedback that has been left for you? Some bonehead left me feedback ONE DAY after I sent his item. I'm in Canada, he is in the USA. How did a package get from my door to his ...

XE exchange rates

HI, I promised in a previous thread I would post the results of my next trade using the XE.com money exchange service. I had to make a payment through Paypal for an auction of $558.99 US, so I decided to do this and also exchange the same amount to s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

There Should be a rule No Audits 42 days before Christmas Dam Revenue Canada

There Should be a rule No Audits 42 days before Christmas. We are extremly busy, infact this is the busiest time of the year for us, this can make us ofr break us. if it's a good Christmas or bad one and they way thigs are it looks like it's going to...

unconfirmed way to leave longer feedback.

I have saved this post for some time. Have not actually tried it yet. "This is interesting. Apparently you can leave a longer feedback if you post it through this link: Use this link to post 125 character feedback instead of the regular 80: http://fe...

FedEx Groudn requires receiver tax number now

Yep, went to FedEx today to frop off a couple things and you need to have the buyer's social insurance number or tax number on the package as of this morning. They also said it will be the same for all Postal companies that send to the States, any tr...

US dollar thread

Anyone raising BIN's to account for the exchange? To remain competitive I'm keeping my prices the same (already 3 tims the cost of my competition for labelers ). My TOS and product knowledge seems to keep me busy every night packing orders however I'...

Financing available ... Is anyone offering it?

"No payments until April, and no interest if paid by April if you use PayPal Buyer Credit for purchases over $199. Subject to credit approval. US residents only. See details | Apply now" https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/bc/bc_mkt_sell_f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New CP Small Packet Customs Forms

Just an FYI for those of you who haven't heard... CP has begun to circulate a new small packet customs slip for packages going to the US and overseas. Apparently, it's white and about 4 times the size of the green one. Has the regular info on it (wei...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Great Site to Check Someones Negative Feedback

This is a great find for me because when I buy from someone on eBay I like to see what their Negative or Neutral feedback was about. And when the seller has a high feedback its time wasting to sort through it all. Naturally, if it's like mine, if its...

Latest Spoof Pretending to come from eBay

Latest spoof I just received today was an email supposedly from eBaytelling me to click on the link and enter a password to see if I won a Dodge Viper. Dont these bozo's learn? All you have to do is hold you mouse over the links and they all lead to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Heavy packages

hi there I have some Arcade machines that I want to sell on eBay. Each one weighs around 300lb to 400lb. You guys know any shippers in Vancouver who will crate them and ship them safely for good price? Thanks Manuj

Quick Books Software

I was wondering if anyone uses business software? Here is my problem. I currently use Quick Books and would like to start using it for my E-Bay business as it grows. Only problem is that everything I buy I pay in Canadian funds and everything I sell ...

Ending a Listing Early - New Policy

Is anyone else as PO'd as me over this new policy of not allowing you to end an auction if there is less than 12 hours left in your auction. The first time I learned about this is when I tried to end an auction posted on the American site and lost $1...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non Payers & Feedback

I am continually receiving emails from winners of my auctions that they have now decided they do not want the item they have purchased and clearly state that if I leave a negative feedback they will retaliate and leave me a negative for me even thou ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY Picture service - not working

after "chatting" with 2 ebay helpers, I am now told that the ebay Picture service is experiencing technical difficulties. I have had to switch to the basic service which I do not like but it is the only way for me to continue with my listings. I just...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need link for US customs manifest

Can someone post the link for the manifest I need to fill out when taking packages across the border to mail at USPS? Thanks Janet

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

CP free envelopes

For those who forgot, the 100 11"x17" free envelopes from Canada Post are available, as mentioned in ebay Pillars. Just log in and order. I found them doing a search for "ebay."

Switching Stores

Hi all: I see some great feedback as to whether it might be best to switch from my .ca store to .com. Does anyone know how to go about doing that? Do I actually have to close one to open another or can you switch them some how?. Thanks

It's true - no more TDWaterhouse accounts

I signed up for TD Waterhouse account last week at the TD bank where I had opened an account last month. The teller filled in my application, made up a $100US money order to accompany it and sent it off. Said my debit card should arrive in a week or ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

LESSON FOR ALL regarding accepting 2 payments for 1 shipment.

I had a U.S. buyer with a confirmed address buy a labeler package from me. They also bought extra labels from my Ebay store. They must have used the quickpay link from either the email they received from Ebay or from my E.O.A. notice that is automate...

Phone numbers on packages

Here is what Canada Post says: Here's what ebays says:******New U.S. Customs Requirements on Shipment of Goods from Canada****** Date: 03/11/04 Time: 10:24:04 AM EST Some eBay community members have recently expressed concerns about United States Cus...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Photo Host Survey

Hi! I am a new powerseller. Cool! I guess. I am not sure what that will bring but another icon next to my name cannot hurt. I would like to ask all the other Power Sellers about photo hosting. I use a lot of pictures. I believe the old adage that a p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay store

I recently opened an ebay store(still working on it) from ebay.ca.It was suggested to me recently my store would receive more traffic if I had opened it from ebay.com Any comments would be appreciated.Thanks!!!

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.