Forum Posts

Confusing tracking USPS to Canada Post

None of this makes any sense and there was no delivery attempt despite USPS saying there was. USPS Tracking : October 7, 2021, 6:53 pmAttempted Delivery AbroadCANADAWe attempted to deliver your item in CANADA at 6:53 pm on October 7, 2021.Origin Post...

Resolved! Listing on .ca showing up like i'm a US buyer

What's wrong here?    There's one seller i'm looking for auctions he is doing. This only happenning with this seller listings i noticed so far. I'm shopping on .CA, he is a canadian seller, i'm set as canadian location. But his listings showing up in...

Capture d’écran 2021-11-27 070330.png Capture d’écran 2021-11-27 070415.png

tracking numbers

I recently ordered from a seller in France. My order is showing as shipped, but there's no tracking number. Is this a common thing for international - over seas sellers to do?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Hey yall, I need a piece of mind. I ordered a package that shipped on NOV 20th from the US. It currently says "customs cleared" on Dec 1st but I have not received any updates after. Contacted Intelcom they said they haven't received it at the warehou...

Resolved! Seller accepted offer with free shipping, then sent invoice with added shipping charges. Advice?

Hey hey! Would you fine, experienced folks mind giving me some advice, please? The seller had an item listed for $75 o.b.o. plus free shipping. I made an offer of $45, which I know is pretty low but it's been up for a while so I thought, what-the-hey...

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.17.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.19.31 PM.png

Question as a buyer about possible lost shipment.

I'll make this short: I bought 2 Blu-rays off of one of eBay's biggest sellers. I've purchased from them before without any issues. I live in Western Canada and purchased from the United States. They shipped both Blu-rays as one package. Package left...

Apple Express in Vancouver, BC (Global Shipping)!!!

My tracking just showed that my packed is handled by Apple Express... I thought, they are no longer allowed shipping for Vancouver!!! What the heck??? Now I am paranoid that I won't get my percell at all...

DHL scamming on brokerage fees, any easy way around this?

I just discovered that DHL rips recipients off with exorbitant amounts of money for 'clearance' on low cost items. I just purchased $25 in goods from China and they wanted me to pay $28 to clear it...!?Does anyone know of a way around this that doesn...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where to get a refund for shipping and import fees when nothing needs to be shipped.

Hello everyone, Giving some context here:I bought a spot on a group break (you pay for a basketball team and someone opens a basketball card box live and the cards corresponding to each team are sent to the people that bought into that team) This is ...

Resolved! Long shipping and deadlines

I bought something from China, and shipping arrival estimate is March 17 (wow!). I don't mind waiting, but what if they don't send anything? March 17 is way past eBay's 60-day frame for opening a dispute. And since it's past 60 days I won't even be a...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

i Do not Receive my orde

Hi I donot received this order ime placedOct 18, 2021 at 11:08 TotalUS $133.54 (2 items) I send 4email t o sellers he told i send it at other address and the fault is from ebay . I send him my Bill with right address he told me is not my fault , I as...

Sellers with best offer but not open to offers

Why even bothering buyers? Seller listed his item ONE YEAR ago, rejected/ignored every single offer  Patience or stubbornness ? Don't 34 offers in one year with no one buying alarm that the item may be overpriced?Seems like a turn off to everyone so ...

Capture d’écran 2021-11-22 141453.png

Resolved! Can you really trust "Canadian Seller" with shipping details like this?

There are times when I search ebay for items located in Canada. I recently found a vendor that supposedly is in Canada, and visited their store. All items have a small Canadian flag on the photo, with the text "CA Stock Free Shipping". Ok, I browsed ...

Import charges - From UK to Canada

I won something from the UK and it's around GBP 110. It says that "No additional import charge on delivery" yet there is a of GBP 15. Does that cover everything or do I still need to pay for something once the courier has it? Sorry if this sounds stu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confused with this GPS

Hi,I have been buying on eBay for years but this is the first time I need to go through the GPS shipping program. I’m trying to process a transaction through “pay it now” button and my home address shows up as the shipping address. eBay gives me the ...

Resolved! New seller scams, what's their purpose?

I'm trying to buy a cellphone on eBay. There are several very good "buy it now"(not for bidding) deal from sellers that have 0 feedbacks but they offer free return and eBay money back guarantee so I thought it is Ok to give a try so I purchased one. ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Titanic Lego Way Over Priced!!

Hey everyone. It's been ages since I have been on here. I just wanted to express my frustration on a recent eBay purchase. Everyone has noticed the hype with the release of the new Titanic Lego set. For all us Lego lovers this was highly anticipated....

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

High import charge from the US??

An item that's US$23 will cost me another US$7.92 as an import charge?As far as I know, https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/postal-postale/dtytx-drttx-eng.html has stated that where I live (ON) they can charge 13% HST. But what ebay checkout showed me...

Damage

Just want my part not broken

Need help with purchased item

Could use help. I purchased an item a few weeks ago. I never got it. It's past the expected date. However I purchased it as a guest at the time. After the payment I never got an ebay confirmation. I got hold of the customer service team by phone. The...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful