Forum Posts

Possible listing special on .com

It appears there is a listing special floating around for 600,000 free listings on the .com site. No one has posted a link yet, but here is a link to the thread. Apparently it is a funny looking promotion and some people thought Ebay had been hacked ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Do You Know There Are Offers Made?

Is there some place to find out what items has had best offers without having to open each item?I checked in selling Manager but I don't see an option there and I checked the "customized" option where I see an "Offers" option but it's saying there's ...

change user name

Thank you in advance to those who take the time to respond to questions. Can I change my user name and still keep my feedback and my power seller status etc...ThanksBill

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about clothing sale - potential return

Hi there! I had a quick question, and it is actually about a sale I made on another site -- I trust my eBay comrades valuable advice so wanted to run this (potential) situation by you for advice? I don't sell clothing too much, and I happened to sell...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reply to feedback page

I don't know how long it has been like this or if it is permanent but if you go to your feedback page and click on reply to feedback or follow up on feedback, you can see the dates that feedback was received and/or given.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product Identifiers

I got a message from eBay about a week ago reminding that after February 29-th they will be much stricter on Product Identifiers and will implement serious control and discontinue GTC listing for items without such entries. May be because of this pro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

item related to Philately

Please review the listing # 549053673900 The system demands UPC code which is not there. I tried to write "does not exist" or to leave it blank and it did not help. I think the item comes under Philatelic Publication and listed as such. If this is no...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping is not included in the offer price.

does "shipping is not included in the offer price." mean the person did not want to pay shipping so it is not in their offer or there is no option for them and it's automatic where if i make shipping cost it is included in the best offer? thanks the ...

How to list on eBay .com

Hello everybody, My question is very simple. I would like to take advantage of the US free listings. How do I calculate and choose the shipping options?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

30 day restriction

just got off a 30 day restriction for ebay's stupid duplicate policy that was totally a mistake. No listing uploading, no revision. just listing ending and wait for 30 days. I phoned ebay 15+ times to try to resolve this but Filipino and Asiatic are ...

Good news for a change!

Good news for a change... eBay *finally* brought back the dates in feedback!! I am really, really happy about that. So much easier to trace back a transaction when we have the date the buyer (or seller) left feedback. "In the last 6 months" or "Durin...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer bent iPhone then files INAD

Against our (my) better judgement, I sent a top line 128GB iPhone 6 Plus to a seller cross the border. Had 0% feedback but a few pretty old positive feedbacks. Thought the account might just be a bit old but I shipped quickly and more expensively whi...

US airmail prices

On another board in another place, a US seller asks: International Shipping costs...So I've been out of the country since the postage rates increased. Does it really cost $22.50 to send a 10 oz t-shirt First Class to Germany? That is $22.50 US, no tr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller Shipping Questions

We are new to eBay.ca, and I just have a quick question. When putting an item up for sale that we will be shipping in an Envelope, I enter the dimensions and weight, and the shipping cost for a pack of stickers is coming up as $11 and up. The package...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package still at the post office

I sold an item on ebay, shipped it promptly after receiving payment. Tracking info says attempted delivery made but business was closed. Item is sitting at the post office and after thirty days will be returned to sender. I've sent several messages t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Try items from ebay for free

Buyer does not like the item, buyer files return and selects reason "there is something wrong with the item". The email from ebay says: "You can ask us to step in and help if there's a problem with the buyer's request." The follow-up options offered ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer essentially setting up Seller to fail.

- A buyer lives primarily in USA but makes consistent business trips to Ukraine. - In past 6 months, buyer has stated though positive feedback left, that 33 of 37 items sent never arrived to address in Ukraine. - When contacted to ask about possible ...

"Ship Notification" Emails for Light Packet?

I'm all of a sudden getting these "Ship Notification of Item" emails from Canada Post for my USA Light Packets. It has this line in it, "You are receiving this email at the request of Stephen "Last Name ;)" (Me) to provide you with updates on the pro...

PayPal shipping labels

I have printed 4 shipping label and everything was fine but the 5th one no matter what cannot even start the process.Has anybody else had this problem before? It has never happened to me.Any insight on what to do? And what could this be? Thanks.

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I stand with this transaction?

I sold an item last week, and yesterday, someone else purchased it, because it had stayed in my store. I have written and apologized and offered an alternative or to cancel. My questions are: Do I ask the buyer to request a cancellation?How do I stan...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels