Forum Posts

"The seller can't send a return shipping label"

Hi, I purchased a phone but it was locked by PIN once it's turned on. The seller replied "I have the pin but I cannot provide it as that would create a security breach." I tried the factory reset procedure from the manufacturer's site, but it did not...

China and other Sellers with 0 to little feedback Sell a super expensive at super crazy cheap ( Scam

I asked this before and can't find it. Super Expensive items being sold for Crazy low price by 0 or very little feedback sellers. Other than the waste of my time, how are they ripping off e-bay OR pay-pal? And it is not just China like the last two I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller doesn't honor it bidding sale

Hi everybody.It's been 2 weeks since I go back and forth with a seller about an item. Here the situation.I win a pair of boots for 20$ that normally cost 150$ to 200$After that I make the payment, the seller told me the item was smashed by a worker a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax and DHL processing fee refund

Anyone has experience on returning an item which you paid tax and clearence fee to the courier? I bought an item from a seller located in Japan. I paid $47 to DHL for tax and processing fee. The item is not as described so I contacted the seller. I a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping program Canadian RIP OFF!!!

Please be aware that the Global shipping program is a full scam. We all know that when a seller sends items using USPS directly to you, shipping cost is paid to USPS and it takes 1 week or so to arrive. The border does not charge taxes up to about 20...

Item bought item Dec 2020 and it never arrived

Hello, This is the 1st time I have ever had to do this. So I will give a break down of the events. -Dec 11, 2020 I bought and Among Us action figure set for my kids. -The said it shipped and gave a tracking number which never worked, estimated delive...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Common search filters not appearing

I commonly buy baseball cards on eBay and use multiple filters to refine what I see. However I noticed today that subcategories of the “Sports Trading Cards” filter such as baseball, basketball, etc are not appearing. Also, the common “Era” filter - ...

• 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Craziest NAD case ever!

I have been on what I'd call a roller coaster ride of a case for the better part of two weeks now, and things just keep getting crazier!After what looked like a turmulous start, I managed to open a mitem not as described case where the seller (who is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No PayPal, no eBay money back guarantee

This is completely new to me - I have just been informed that eBay is unable to uphold their seller label responsability if a buyer does not have a PayPal account. With that said, I stopped using PayPal a few years ago and therefore cannot open a new...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spoke and Hub delivery systems.

These come up constantly- especially in discussions of the Global Shipping Program.But they are also used by most courier and postal systems.Today I found a diagram of Air Canada's spoke and hub distribution (flight) system and thought it might expla...

spoke and hub Air Canada 1.jpeg

How should I repay this seller? Advice needed.

So I purchased 10 items from an overseas seller in late February that added up to $750 USD (I paid with PP and the amount was converted to $975 CAD at that days' exchange rate). The items were shipped one day later and the last expected delivery date...

My Ebay's bucks disappeared

Hi, on October 3th I've received a message from EBay saying that my Ebay's bucks certificate is ready to use and that it will expire on November 2th. Today I wanted to use a part of them to buy something but they have disappeared.When I go the Ebay's...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

My order

Hi, I placed an on-line order, last week Thursday, April. 29/21. I do not live in the U.S., I live in Canada,

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay and PayPal

I am a Canadian who has been happily using EBay (and Amazon) for purchases for years; I do not sell on either. Initially, all my purchases were made using my credit cards: a U.S. Dollar card charging against a U.S. Dollar Account at my Canadian Bank ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Odd Canada Post page

Hey guys, I purchased a sterling silver spoon from a seller in Massachusetts back on April 3. He shipped promptly using USPS with tracking. The spoon made it to Canada on April 16, but there has been no movement since then. The weird thing is when I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Newbie buyer with problem

So the other day I (in Canada) place an order with a US company for four tires for my UTV. The seller ships four tires with FED EX and has 4 tracking numbers. Fed Ex gets them to Kentucky for international shipping to be administered by Pitney Bowes....

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Has USPS First Class International Been Super Slow Lately?

I have TWO packages coming from the US (USPS First Class International - not GPS or other ebay shipping programs) and both are taking forever! Way longer than normal - over two weeks for both and not seeing any movement in Canada. I'm not sure if the...

rip off company. seller charges you for purchases but then down't deliver them.they claim th

purchased an article from seller and never got it. claim they shipped it out to me and gave me a tracking number. only problem is the tracking number doesn't exist in either the US post office or the canadian post office. they refused to help..lied t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I received 2 tracking numbers for the same product.

Hello, I recently purchased an item from an Ebay Seller. He sent me 2 tracking numbers for the 1 ordered product. I am wondering why he did this as well. Any further information would be helpful. Thank you!

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two tracking numbers for same item.

I purchased an item on Oct. 2nd and on Oct 3rd I got an email from Paypal saying a shipping label was created and my purchase was shipping by Canada Post. Expected mailing date Oct 3rd. Package as of now was never received by Canada Post. This mornin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Already purchased item removed?

Hello, I was just hoping for a little help! I bought a Pokemon Diamond game about a week ago and I checked on the tracking info today to find that the item was removed and I can’t access the tracking for the item.The seller is still on ebay but all o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller still hasn't updated shipping

Hey, so I won 3 items on Friday. I contacted the seller if he could combine the shipping as shipping separate was more than half the cost of the items.He doesn't respond until Saturday morning. He says he will do that right away and send me an update...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! INR Case Refunded but will item arrive?

Hey so this was my first time purchasing something on eBay and I ordered a Front Lip for my cars bumper from the U.S.At the time I wasn't aware of GSP and all the trouble that comes along with it....Anyways I ordered the item and saw the last date fo...