Forum Posts

add answer to item discription......NOT WORKING

Had a question on item (good question that deserved others knowing the answer ).Answered, and ticked reply so answer will show also in item listing,Submit answer, check listing, low and behold answer is not added to the listing. Hey Ebay, don't offer...

Resolved! Does anyone know of an easy way to find broken listings?

Does anyone know of an easy way to find broken listings? Sometimes when I check the number of listings I have in Canada vs USA I find the number of items for sale isn't the same. Usually that means the dimensions I have entered for a package isn't co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Paypal transaction not appearing

Made a rather large sale this morning, got the confirmation from eBay and Paypal, but when I go to Paypal, the transaction is not showing, but total dollar activity has been updated. I phoned Paypal and they said that people have been calling this mo...

• 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

Why are you seeing that listing?

With all the fuss about Promoted Listings and hidden listings, I thought this might be of interest to those who sell here and elsewhere. https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/9/16/20868514/amazon-sponsored-content-ads-growing-jumpshot-antitrust?utm_campaig...

Canada Post: Free Shipping Tuesdays

I was dropping off a parcel at my local post office when the clerk informed me that "soon Canada Post will be offering all 'Solutions for Small Business' customers 1 free (domestic) Expedited shipment a month". I was surprised by this; I work as a Ca...

freeshiptues.PNG

eBay sellers treated like dirt

I have been dealing with eBay for approx 16 years, mainly as a seller. I'm just curious why sellers are not allowed to leave negative feedback for a buyer after the unpaid item strike has been approved and final value fees have been credited. I thoug...

contact for the deaf

How do you contact ebay when you get over charged on sellers fees but can not use the phone ,every company in the world usually has an email contact except this over rated company ,every month I am paying fees I should not have too

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

advice needed on rushed negative feedback left by buyer

I got an order for 4 items from a buyer who left me negative feedback because (I think) he was misunderstanding about my partial refund on shipping. He paid for shipping $5.98 and I refunded $3 that I intended as a discount but he thought I canceled ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's going on with Anne Murray CD's?

I have a bunch of Anne Murray CD's listed for years. All of a sudden in the last 4 days, I sold 4. I love her voice but to sell Anne Murray CD's, 4 in 2 days, that is unusual, 2 Canada, 1 to USA and 1 to Singapore. She has been retired since 2008 and...

Where did Listings > INVENTORY go?

I've been on eBay for 20 years and suddenly I can't find my inventory listing templates off of which my active listings are based. I have multiple dropped listings which in the past I would always relist through my inventory templates. How do I go ab...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help - WWYD?

I just got a message from a buyer that the envelope arrived with no CD in it. He stated that the edge of the envelope was wide open. I asked the buyer to send me pictures of the envelope but he said that the mailman took it with him. He said he guess...

PayPal e-Mail - Let's Get Shipping

I received an e-mail this morning from PayPal (a legitimate one) which says in part: Congratulations on the sale you just made. Are you ready to ship? Use our new, integrated shipping tool to pay for your shipment, print your shipping label, request ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Still having "Out of Stock" issues

Had another thread with Tyler tagged in it but it was a month or so ago(I had some issues and couldn't get back on the forum in a timely manner so it's not Anyone else's fault)So figured i'd start another fresh thread..Still having issues with the st...

Ebay constantly wanting mobile phone numbers and if you don't have one they now ask you to confirm

Any one else getting this junk when you log in. Asks for mobile and now when you say don't have one, they send you an email and you have to confirm the supposed new email address when it has been the same for years. Why don't they just fix all the is...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't log in to forums

Probably this isn't posted on the right board, so please point me in the right direction if not.A friend of mine is having problems logging into the community forums. When they try to log in, they get:("error_id":"invalid_request","error_description"...

Resolved! Anyone know a cheaper way to ship with Tracking to the UK?

I sold an item to a buyer in the UK and thought there was a small tracked packet rate, like to the US - but there isn't! It's $43!!! The item is a t-shirt, but it was rather expensive. If I ship without tracking, I am out $58+$9 shipping if I get INR...

Letter bounced back for "no such address"

Third time having something bounced back to me. Good that I do always put a return address on my packages... 1st time, it was a hand-made paper craft that I sold for $3.50 probably 8 years ago, someone wrote "refused" on there, contacted the US buyer...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listings Dashboard is empty

I use Promoted Listings extensively and regularly check the dashboard for status. In the last week, the dashboard appears with no data loaded. Titles appear but content is missing.I've tried the page from both Chrome and MS Explorer browsers, same re...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer attempting to scam, PayPal decided in my favor. What to do with eBay Return Request?

Buyer attempting to scam, PayPal decided in my favor. What to do with eBay Return Request?Figured I'd post here and see if anyone knows what to do before I call eBay.Buyer received a fully functioning item, tried to return it as defective, but states...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping discounts not showing up

My listing seem to have trouble generating the shipping discounts for multiple purchases. I have created a rule that says each additional item is $0.50 more. My listings have the box checked off to apply that rule, but buyers are reporting that e-bay...

Resolved! Ebay Fees problem?

I sold a comicbook for $ 57.00 CA plus $ 22.00 CA for shipping for a total of $ 79.00 CA My fees were :$6.55 CA for Final Value fee which is 11,5 % of $57.00 CA$2.53 CA for Final Value Fee on Shipping fee which is 11,5 % of $22.00 CATotal Fees $9,08 ...

Labels