Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipping watches with button cell installed to USA

I'm trying to find info on the updated requirements of sending small devices like a watch, that has a single button cell to the US.Given that rules are being enforced, I want to try and get clarity on the issue and I am having a hard time finding inf...

Adding Items To An Existing Sale Markdown

Has anyone figured out how to add items to an existing Sale Markdown? When I try to edit & add a new item, an error comes up stating you have to have a Store to do the promotion, which I obviously have. I asked Tyler about this awhile ago & have neve...

Resolved! Post Office Refused US Lettermail that's not letters

So the title sorta sums it up. I had two packages going to the US, small enough to go letter mail rates and the guy feels the packages and says is it letter mail? I say no, then he says you have to send parcel. So I fill out the custom forms and send...

Resolved! Wow 500 Listings Free Today Dec 10 2018

Ask and you receivedAny one else get email with 500 FREE Listings in any format except 1-3 days started this morning 12am and good until the 18thI thought would of received offer sooner as it does not give enough time for xmas delivery. But I always ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay only protects buyers and that's ebay's official policy.

This probably is quiet old information for many but this just happened to me today for the first time. The purpose of sharing this information is because it's simply confirmed information with an ebay agent. There's no any doubt on this and it will h...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping Labels Acquired During October Promotion

There was some question as to how long the tracking number would be valid if these labels were not used for several weeks or months. I wondered the same thing ... I knew the label would still be valid but I wasn't sure about the tracking number. As a...

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Cancelling bids from low-feedback buyers

I've used the "buyer requirements" checklist before, and I've seen listings where people ask would-be bidders with low feedback to contact them before bidding, but, are sellers allowed to do this?It doesn't say anything about being in a country they ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Promo

List 500 auction or fixed price - free listing. Dec 9 to Dec 16 Check your My ebay or Seller Hub for the invite to activate

• 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

downside to part refund if buyer hasn't opened a case

A buyer had a problem with a purchase,he asked for a partial refund to settle.I don't agree there was a problem with it, but the amount is about half the shipping cost I paid.So the part refund is much better than a return from a SNAD claim. But... h...

Return shipping label US to Can

Can one purchase a return shipping labelUS to Can on paypal or one of the new shipping sites? I'm stumped... buyer requests return...we did not use a preprinted label for it going down,only computer printed address with the p.o. providingthe rest/bar...

Resolved! How to send an invoice after sending a refund?

Sent item to Scotland on valentines day, buyer says it did not arrive, I issued a full refund. Today buyer says he had to pay to pick it up at the PO, and wants me to pay the taxes and duty owed(ha ha), phoned ebay, they want me to send him another i...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Internationally on eBay.ca Is A Trainwreck

I'd love to know how the rest of you guys sell internationally from eBay.ca (and by internationally I mean beyond Canada & USA -- for USA I use flat rate pricing and that works pretty well). Here's an example. A guy in Austria wrote me wanting to get...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Blu-ray Sets not playing for California buyers

In the last year I've had 2 buyers from California claim the Blu-ray discs I sent them weren't working. The first set came back & they worked fine so I didn't know what to make of it. Now this has happened again & I'm totally confused. I never have a...

Ebay Listing Policy violations not being addressed.

Why eBay chooses to do nothing about repeat offenders violating policy is beyond me...It's disappointing to say the least. I watch sellers continue to list counterfeit / copy material (coins in this case) with almost no enforcement by Ebay. The repor...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's with 'May Not Ship To Canada'???

I am in canada but my ads show this """Why does show may not canada""" i sell digital goods so would like to ship anywhere in the world but i can't seem to find anywhere to change this i am loosing lots of sales because people think i can't ship to t...

Thank you Postal Union for destroying my business

I dont know how its going for you, but Im listening to Crickets. Every year at this time I am super busy , if not for only 2 to 3 weeks. But this year , it's almost costing me more to list than what I make. I hope all you Postal workers have a great ...

• 34 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Max Shipping Weights?

Howdy everyone - Sorry to impose on you this afternoon, but I'm having a devil of a time looking into a shipping calculator issue to get addressed and need your help! I have been digging into Canada Post's website and cannot find min/max weights for ...

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Expedited or Xpress Post to USA??

Wondering if any one had any experience with either of these postal services. I am supposed to be making a sale to the US tomorrow & I am pretty sure they are going to want it for Xmas. As it is heavier these are the only 2 options available currentl...

Return Label

I accepted a return from a buyer. A while back I had another return request but I was able to upload an ebay shipping label. Is that only available for U.S. to U.S. returns? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Resolved! Shipping

What is the cheapest way to ship from Canada ? I usually ship with Canada post and they've done an excellent job so far but is there any cheaper option

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels