Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay deals. Can you get your product fetured?

Hi there, with the Black Friday and cyber Monday online shopping will be at an all time high. Ebay Canada has a fetured eBay deal page. I wanted to know if there a was a way to get a product fetured on this page if we can offer it at a good discount?...

Canada post strike

Since the postal strike is growing, and reports are that the mail is backlogged and stuck on trucks, does anyone have any advice? I went to my local post office today to mail packages, but they are shut down. I have a lot of listings ending this week...

Resolved! Is there a way to bulk end listings

I had decided earlier to put my store on vacation until this postal mess is sorted out. However last time the CUPW did this & I shut my store it took a couple of months to get back to where sales had been before so I have decided to remain open. I se...

How do you bulk edit handling times?

I am sure this has been answered in the past but haven't seen any recent posts. Can someone tell me the steps to bulk edit my handling times. Always had it as one business day. But with this postal strike messing everything up, I need to change my ha...

Resolved! Invoice with shipments for CCE

Sorry if it sounded like a very novice question. I never included invoices with my shipment in the past using Canada Post as I consider it a waste of paper and makes my shipment heavier. I usually just put what's in the shipment with the customs decl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post warns against mailing anything.

Seems like Canada Post has thrown in the towel on trying to end the strikes. they warn of very long extensive delays for deliveries. Possibly months. Say they are running out of places to store mail and may stop pickups. This warning is for commercia...

• 29 replies
  • 5 helpful

What kind of results are you seeing with your tracked shipments since the Strikes began

Just wondering if I am having bad luck I've only shipped 2 tracked parcels since Monday The first one was shipped on Monday Oct. 22 the first day of the rotating strikes, and the places that were on strike should not have affected my shipment. It sho...

What Do eBay buyers see when they visit the eBay website?

This is what I see when I google the eBay website, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing this because I am a user or if everyone sees this. Plus, I only see this on .ca and not .com. Up until I heard about the 500+ tractor trailers waiting to be unloaded, I...

Canada Post Notice.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Free Listings...

Did I miss some sort of announcement by eBay that Free Promotional Listings were no longer going to happen? They used to occur periodically...usually once a month for me...sometimes twice a month. They would allow for 500 or more listings for a defin...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your advice for listings while on vacation?

I am going away for Christmas this year from Dec 19 to Jan 4, 16 days. Only 8 of those days is when the PO pickups are operational. Normally when I go on vacation, I put my store on vacation and hide my listings for the entire time, this time, I was ...

Untitled.jpg

Settlement of strike?

I just saw on the news that Canada Post has agreed to a temporary settlement after "eBay giant " contacted Canada Post. Didn't get all the details, but it does look good!

• 35 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Can't see my own store categories

With all the backlog of mail, I decided to put my store on vacation and renovate it. I try to do it once a year, I always find items that have disappeared from the store, and occasionally something that was sold and is still listed. When I click on m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

General rule for shipping?

I am new to selling on eBay and was curious if you had any advice for setting the shipping price, for items I am selling. I know there is no set rule, but I was curious to know what you guys do (i.e. when do you do flat rate versus calculated shippin...

Resolved! I sold an item and got paid via e-Transfer. Is it safe?

I sold a camera today. The winner was from Canada, with 0 (zero) feedback. The account was created in 2018. I have got a reply that he has issues with his PayPal and he offered to pay via e-Transfer. He even sent me $40 dollars more to expedite the s...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

store vs non store

Can anyone say that by opening a store, their sales went up? Does ebay give preferential treatment to store owners regardless what their seller status is?

Labels