Forum Posts

emails from fake buyers

Recently received two emails. Neither was from a verified buyer. The first things to do is .... Do Not Click on anything in the email... Check the email's correctness!!! Clicking on anything in the email will give the sender a link to your informatio...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Tracked Packet International question

How to offer tracked packet international only to the countries where tracked packet is offered?If I choose tracked packet international and check the box for worldwide shipping will it only be offered to countries where tracked packet is offered?I k...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller - Shipping Help

I would like to start selling some of my trading card collection (to US/Canada only) at ~5 listings a month. To begin with, I will be doing <$50 listings.Canada Post's cheapest estimates I got for a tracked packet:7x5" bubble mailer <2cm height, 75g ...

Inactive templates are still in USD - How to change to CAD?

I'm back on eBay Canada after a 3 year break. All my 350 templates still have the old prices in USD. How do I change them to CAD? 1. When editing in bulk, I am only able to change the price is USD - This is no good for me.2. When editing an individua...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What am I missing here? UPS is like 3-5x more expensive than Canada Post. Why do they even exist??

I created my UPS account and linked it to Shippo yesterday but it seems it was a big waste of time. It seems even with high saving %, they're always going to be ridiculously more expensive than CP. https://ibb.co/gApNFnhttps://ibb.co/hRKiMS Is there ...

OMG a buyer is asking about where his CD is and it has only been 4 working days Vancouver to ONT.

I was contacted by a buyer today who purchased something from me on Feb 7, it was sent on Feb 8. Vancouver to Ontario oversize letter mail. It was listed on .com using economy shipping. There is no specific date to be received by the buyer on the ord...

Shipping calculator problem

I called eBay for help but unfortunately it is eBay USA and they know nothing about eBay Canada shipping calculator. The girl said they have had a couple of calls about the same thing. She was going to talk to the IT department and get back to me, th...

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Store vacation, closes both .CA and .COM items together?

Now that I'm living the split personality mode of having items on both .COM and .CA I'm discovering things aren't always doable from one site (ie I can't do mass edits of .CA items from .COM for example). So I am wondering when the time comes for me ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Paypal Shipping Canadapost account not working

New today seems to be a requirement to sign up for, or use an existing canadapost account. I get an error no matter if I sign up for a new canadapost account or use an existing one I have. Exact error: "Account number or postal invalid. Please check ...

Check your Promotional Offers

.... for this offer starting Feb 13 - Mar 4 - 20% off FVF Sell now and save: 20% discount on Final Value Fees.Receive a 20% final value fee discount for 100 sold items listed during promo period Learn MoreAvailable at ebay.ca13/02/18 01:36:30 EST - 0...

• 7 replies
  • 5 helpful

Small Packet Delivery Times to U.S.

Curious as to what the "actual" delivery times sellers are experiencing when shipping to the US using Small packet. I suppose it varies depending on your postal code (I am in the Vancouver area) and the destination and season, but in general how long...

Resolved! Refunding Partial Payment Payments

If a buyer pays me $10 via Paypal for a few ebay transactions & I refund them $1....Does paypal charge me $1, or more? By receiving this $1 paypal payment, I have 96.1 cents in my paypal account (ie $1 minus their 3.9% fee is 96.1 cents).If I refund ...

Resolved! Seller Dashboard?

Is there something in settings for changing the Seller Dashboard to display in Canadian Dollars for a Canadian seller that only sells on eBay dot ca? Having it in USD is basically irrelevant when the exchange rate changes all the time and our payment...

.CA question... display up to 12 supersized images with zoom

I've broken my almost 20 year ".COM" only listing rule, and am currently running some experimental .CA lots to see what happens. (much to my surprise the views on them seem to be very strong) This option is always automagically clicked on the .CA sel...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pixilated Photo - How to i Fix

My photos look great when I view them on my phone but when I upload them to my EBay listing some look pixalated.On my laptop they look fine and on my wife's iPad they look fine.My phone is a Samsung S7.Are other views seeing this also or is it just m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where can I find eBay's promotion?

Hi! For the past 2 years I did not take advantage of a single free listing promotion. I have no idea where they're supposed to be... I looked everywhere in my seller dashboard etc.I cannot rely on e-mails for this. I would really like to know where's...

Labels