Forum Posts

eBay wrongly displaying Free Shipping...........

I received a message today from a buyer asking about the shipping for #121023844615. She is located in the U.S. She said that the shipping was displayed as "free" at the top of the listing but when she checked the Shipping and Payment at the bottom o...

Suspended eBay Sellers Suggest Widespread Purge

By Kenneth CorbinEcommerceBytes.comNovember 06, 2013 Since early October, numerous eBay sellers with generally strong buyer feedback have been reporting that they have received notices from the company that their accounts had been indefinitely suspen...

Need advice on scammer

Hey folks, I sold a item in which the buyer was a International buyer.. I shipped the item and he confirms he has received it..He now states it is (to him) a fake and demands a refund..First off I do not sell fake items and when I asked as to why he ...

eBay Search Visibility

I came across this topic on the eBay.com forum on Search Visibility. What is interesting is that an ebay staff member responded twice in the topic and corrected some misinformation given by some eBayers. It is so rare to see an eBay staff reply to a ...

Is it cheaper to use ebay shipping or canada post

Is it cheaper to use ebay's shipping service, rather than canada post. I have to drive to the post office to post the packages, so I don't save on gas. I have a Canada Post Venture card, which gives small business a tiny discount on shipping. But usi...

Resolved! Has Anyone Thought About Local Grading Services? Ebay Run Or Approved

I was just thinking how good it would be if there were a place in town I could drop off a box of lps to have graded by someone who would either work for ebay ,or else just be approved by ebay. I think that the benefits of such a service are quite obv...

In need of advice

This is the first time this is happening to me... I need the advice of more experienced sellers. Here's a summary of situation:- sold item #200949120748 on August 9, 2013- shipped by Xpress Post and item arrived on August 20, 2013 (tracking EM0043783...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping protocol issue

Hi folks - A seller just won 2 listings of mine. I've have the shipping protocal set up to be $2.95 for the first item and .95 cents for each additional. However, eBay invoiced it as 2 x $2.95. I went to double check my shipping protocol and it defin...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple items purchased by buyer from Russia

About 2 months ago few of my postcards were purchased by buyer from Russia with relatively small feedback (approximately 10) and he was making payments for each card separately. I got his phone number from eBay, called him and suggested not to pay un...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Re slow down in sales.

I have just has a whole week with nary a sale. This has NEVER happened before so I started checking friendly competitors and suppliers and they are seeing the same thing. Wondering if this was an Ebay thing I checked with a seller outside Ebay in my ...

So, when yer parcel is right at 500 grams

Before you put on the shipping label, at home, which will put you over the 500 limit, what do you weigh it at? My thinking is "Their plastic label holder, their postage, their weight" and I will mark it "pre postage weight".

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

A quesion about detailed seller ratings

I sometimes have buyers purchase several items a few days apart. When they leave feedbacks within a certain time period, only one counts. My question is, do each seller ratings count? They can be different in each feedback dsr ratings.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer is not Verified

Hello,A buyer purchased an item from me, she asked me for my phone number or e-mail address so she can Pay me right awaybecause she doesn't want to wait 3-5 days to get verified.Is this OK or what should I do?Evelyn

exactly when does the 21-day hold stop??

I have been a seller on Ebay for over 5 years, on 3 different accounts; one of which is Top Rated Powerseller. the last of these 3 accounts I created in May of this year, to liquidate items I had purchased, and did not want potential buyers seeing th...

Would Like to Be Paid Please

Okay, I've patiently been waiting... I've shipped and received positive feedback... and I've waited... Several more packages are shipped and positive feedback is received, and I've waited... I've shipped more and received positive feedback... and her...

LOL @ Ebay

Not sure whats up with ebay views counting system, but on some of my items I have more watchers than views

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels