Forum Posts

eBay Selling Promos

Keep an eye out in your sellers hub. As of late there have been a few offers floating about for everything from Pokeman cards to No FVF's on Clothing, shoes and accessories (Limit 5 items). Additional promotions can also display on dot com if you qua...

Where to upload scanned ID photos for verification?

Hi. Can someone please direct me the link to upload scanned ID (drivers license) for selling verification. There's no option in my eBay Personal information. eBay Chat links me to the option of typing in my drivers license digits but that's not what ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

FYI New Fuel Surcharge Packet/Parcel rates error for Small Packets International and USA

I don't know for sure how/where all this is applied, nor how wide the error is, ie I don't know if it only affects my PO or if it affects them all. Today was the first day the newly defined "Packet" and "Parcel" rates came into effect. At least at my...

• 11 replies
  • 4 helpful

Reversing Negative Feedback

So I have a new buyer who just left me very positive comments feedback but mistakenly hit the negative button. I sent them a feedback revision email but they say they never got it. They are totally confused on how to correct it. In fact they were sho...

Free Shipping Supplies Coupons for Stores

Hi! I opened a store in mid July and am wondering when the next quater will be to get a free shipping supplies coupon from Ebay. Also how do we get the coupons via Email? I have been searching the website and can find anything yet. Thanks for clarify...

CAD 1350 stuck in managed payments and eBay refuses to Pay

A buyer had placed an order on May 25th and the money was supposed to be transferred to PayPal which never happened. We never shipped the products since we never received the funds. On June 03 (after eBay disconnected PayPal), the buyer disputed and ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay HST number

Ebay is charging me HST on their fees.When a company is charging HST they are required to provide there HST number on the invoice where they are charging the HST. I cannot find Ebay HST number for the tax they are charging us.Where can I find the Eba...

ebayHST.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Many lost packages this year with Canada Post

Hi, for item that I ship with a value under 100 $ I usually choose to ship with Post Canada without tracking. The reason is if I ship with tracking the percentage of the shipping cost will be too high for the item value (14.60 $ and up to ship to Can...

• 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

managed payment Declined Waiting for retry

ive had managed payments for over a month now, everything was fine untill the last 3 payments, they have not gone through,...i get this message -Declined Waiting for retry- i have over 500 bucks owed to me by ebay. ive been on the phone with them and...

• 24 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Canada Post air packets to USA. Not trackable in CP website but shows tracking in Ebay

Hello Everyone, Have a strange question. I know Canada post air packets to USA is not a trackable item. But however, Ebay were able to pull up scanning history. Wonder how is that possible? I asked CP and they say do not believe Ebay as they are inac...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments (Which Account)

I haven't signed up for managed payments yet. It says you can assign a banking account for payments. The account I have right now only allows a few transactions before I get dinged $2 each.Can I get payments made to my credit card? Do I have to try a...

"Card Number" not allowed as Variation name anymore

I don't know if it's already been posted. I've seen other "Attributes" problems though on the forum. So, today, I tried to move some products to another category on my Shop. I wasn't able because I get an error: "Card Number is not allowed as a varia...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No payouts since June 4th 2021

Hi guys,Is there a simple solution to get my payouts? The first one was sent on June 4th and the last one on August 30th.I've talked to CRs on the phone and also chatted with them multiple times but no luck for me to get my case resolved.I tried sett...

Canada Post fuel surcharge increases Sept 6

Domestic is up 0.50% (to 14%)International is up 0.25%for September 6 to October 3https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/kb/sending/rates-dimensions/fuel-surcharges-on-mail-and-parcels This might make the flat rate boxes a better deal ...

Listing ended because of Government items policy

I had a listing for a smart watch that was ended by eBay because of:"We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Government items policy. Government, transit or shipping company property is not allowed."https://www.ebay.ca/help/policie...

Order declined mixed messaging

From the Ripley's Believe it or Not department, eBay edition, just had a message (bell) for a refused offer. (Sometimes there are messages attached.) Clicked on the message and it brought up Your item has ended with Buy it Now! The completed sales in...

Buyers Accountable

How do you make Buyer accountable when bidding. They cancel their bids with 13 hours to go on auction. Ruins everything. They get off Scott free!

Give us the ability to opt out from or dismiss the "Listings eligible to send offers" notifications.

These are aggravating, especially when listings do not have "Best Offer" enabled. This is not a flea market, it's an ecommerce site. Give us the ability to control when and how these notifcations are shown, for example, something like this:Listings e...

Positive Feedback 5241 left and 3163 received. I wish more people would leave FB.

5,241 FB left and 3,163 FB received that is a difference of 2,078 on this ID. I calculated that to be about 60% which probably is good to some. I am finding more an more buyers just don't leave FB for anyone. Now on my other ID which only has 9 FB, i...

Labels