Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Just got email on this new idea by Ebay to offer with in Canada cheap tracking with Canada Post3 questions i have1) How many sellers will use it2) How many buyers will pay say $10.00 shipping cause online it shows as estimate the cost then need to ad...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

tracking required , not required

Hi , so I guess my question is why does Ebay allow and accomadate shipping options with NO tracking included and then hold it agaisnt you becuase the customer didnt pay for a tracked shipment ? sent item from Nova Scotia on April 3 to the united king...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

listings

listed several item today noticed half went to ebay.com in american dollars and says I don't ship to Canada and only ship to the US. It;s the other way around I ship to Canada not the US is there any way to change this

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about buying my labels through ebay

I have been buying my labels through Canada Post SnapShip but today I purchased a label through eBay which I haven't done in years. Two questions:1. Does eBay automatically send an email to my buyer saying the item has been shipped? Or do I continue ...

Printer suggestion

I print a label only once in a while but i'm tired to have to go to nearby stores for it. I'd like a black ink only one to avoid having to pay for ink colors, i'm not even sure if it exist. All the printers i see online are $75 and over. It's just no...

Resolved! Confused about auction visibility when selling (because I'm not getting much at all)

Hi folks, I've noticed my auctions are not getting very many views despite matching the right keywords (I sell painted miniatures for Warhammer so I use things like "Warhammer 40K Painted Army" etc in the titles). I list on ebay.ca...I'm starting to ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to escalate an issue in eBay

First of all, my apologies if you've read this post before. I posted this yesterday but could not find it today when looking for responses!! I was charged twice for a shipping label back in early February ($27). Comments on here suggested rather than...

Variations listings items order change

I have a few listings with variations. The items in them were all set up in a specific order placing them by year of production. Suddently a few days ago i noticed the order all changed. The ones at the bottom of the list are now the first ones when ...

Searching for listings without Category Assigned

Hello there, would appreciate some help. Have finally changed my account to a store. Have set up the categories in which I sell and allocated as many as I can to each. My question (which EBAY was unable to answer) is how to I find which listings do n...

Will fedex ship to PO box?

Got an order that i need to ship tracked and fedex is the cheapest option by a few bucks. I know CP rates drops on 27th but i need to ship before that day. My customer adress is a PO box. I thought fedex do not ship to them, but eBay offer me fedex a...

Customs form supports a maximum of 5 items?

I did a US sale today for 6 items that will be combined into a small bubble mailer. I went to purchase a label and weirdly i have a red exclamation mark saying 'The customs form supports a maximum of 5 items'. I cannot purchase a label because of it....

Needs eBay to change the feedback system

We're reading once in a while sellers complaining about how they receive a low rate of feedbacks. I counted and i received 6 feedbacks past 70 sales, since march 20th. No cases or anything, all positive transactions. I could count and go more far. I ...

Why did I get dinged for late delivery for item shipped and delivered in 9 business days?

I just noticed that an item I shipped showed up as a late delivery. It was ordered on Jan. 31, I mailed it on Feb. 2 and it was delivered on Feb. 15. I have 2 day handling so it wasn't shipped late. It took only 9 business days from Canada to the US ...

Technology, (medium) old operator creates "gn incident"

A while ago I had to upgrade one of my scales from the age old ones I'd been using to a modern one. The new one is very good, was very economical but it does more stuff than my old ones! A few weeks ago I was weighing out some stuff and I noticed the...

• 1 replies
  • 4 helpful

COMBINED SHIPPING

Hello. I most recently created an eBay store. I am having great difficulty understanding how to apply combined shipping to 'buy it now' listed items. With auction items the buyer always has the option to request an updated invoice, but this does not ...

Selling in USD

When I first started out on eBay over 20 years ago it was on the eBay.com site. At that time I listed and got paid in USD. I live in BC Canada so over the past couple of years my listings are automatically directed to the eBay.ca site. All listings a...

Unexpected returns from the EU

Hi, I got 3 returns from the EU within 1 month only. I contacted the buyers, they had no idea the package reached their postal offices. All of the packages (from 3 different countries!) were marked as "not claimed". Anyone had a similar problem recen...

• 52 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales Tax, chinese sellers

Since when has sales tax been added. Chinese sellers do not charge additional taxes? chinese sellers are allowed to charge USA funds, Canadians are not.

Scammers (buyers)

Happened to me today. I was selling an adidas sweater for $54.00. Got a message from a buyer saying he/she is interested about it. So I said okay. Then he said to text him (he lives in the US) so I texted him. At first I thought he was going to ask m...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

Shipping

Hi, I am new to EBay. I listed an item today and the only option I had for shipping to Canada or US was flat rate no tracking, no insurance. I listed about 2 months ago and Canada Post had many other options. I called customer service and they had no...

Selling

Hi, I'm new to ebay and had the similar problem yesterday. I wanted to include free shipping both here and in the US. Turns out you if you do ebay charges you shipping! This is after they encourage us you include shipping in the price to help increas...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Do sellers need to report tax that Ebay collects?

I'm super confused now that Ebay is collecting tax on our sales. I'm trying to fill out my T2125 but I can't figure out if I'm supposed to report the tax that Ebay took off or not. Do I include it my gross income and then deduct what Ebay took? Anyon...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Once Bitten Twice Shy. How would eBay handle several items/combined shipping if refund wanted ?

Next step in dealing with me... an honest seller worried about scammers. Hypothetical situation below.I sell 7 items , give combined shipping, ship in one package, and put the same tracking number on the paid and shipped area for each of the 7 items ...

Labels